• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

julius moto authentic fake leather jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

Reaction score
dont know if i am going to sell just yet, might get the same one made in thinner leather as the weather down under is quite warm

julius moto authentic ripoff, 100% genuine

color is a warm mid grey , officially color is mid grey with green undertones

this beautiful color imo is the most versatile color one can choose, as it looks especially great with black/dark denim, even washed jeans, but i cant promise that you will look as hot as me

and oh yeh...**** ZYZZ!!!

Armpit to Armpit - 57cm
waist - 48cm
Shoulder to Shoulder - 46 cm (equaivalent to non raglan shoulder)
armholes - 25cm
Shoulder to Cuff - 69 cm
Neck to Waist (back)- 64 cm
Sleeve Width at elbow -16cm
sleeve to bicep - 18cm
sleeve width at wrist 13cm
zipper length- 16.5cm
cuff width- 12cm

also has an RO type sling so you can throw the jacket over your shoulder when you dont feel like wearing it, or you can just look like a tool, either way, sling is a great idea, so are the ones you ******** with too..which btw i might be selling too

i am around 5'10-11 160lbs (73kg) and very hot

Attachments

• Ev4C9.jpg
    Ev4C9.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 4fRIO.jpg
    4fRIO.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17
  • F4Akk.jpg
    F4Akk.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You weigh 160? What are those muscles made of, styrofoam? :confused:

malakas

Reaction score

Didn't your **** friend charge you US$250 shipped for that jacket? What's the incentive to buy your versus ordering a brand-new one directly from him?

no, this jacket cost me $300 shipped as i got charged extra for #10 zippers, im not too fussed selling it tbh

Last edited:

malakas

Reaction score
ok, im keeping it

i dont want anyone else to look as hot as me wearing this jacket...not that they will

bubba04

Reaction score
You look ridiculous in that jacket and no one would want to pay $250 for something that abominable. I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $250 shipped as a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads