• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BumpingBumbleBe

Reaction score
Hey all, new guy here. I don't really know much about fashion and I'm not at a point where I trust myself to just go into a store and buy anything beyond the most basic attire. I made an account here to hopefully remedy the situation : ). I'm a web dev by day, although I come from a very blue collar background (most of my friends and family are blue collar)... I would love to eventually have a look that blends my two worlds.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, new guy here. I don't really know much about fashion and I'm not at a point where I trust myself to just go into a store and buy anything beyond the most basic attire. I made an account here to hopefully remedy the situation : ). I'm a web dev by day, although I come from a very blue collar background (most of my friends and family are blue collar)... I would love to eventually have a look that blends my two worlds.
Hello BBB, you've found a good place to begin your upgrade and learn. Welcome to the forum!

Nachorc90

Reaction score
Hello guys! My name is Ignacio and Im from Argentina. I have been lurking this forum for years and finally decided to join. Best regards from buenos aires!

MossIT

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Been on and off StyleForum for awhile. Seem to have lost access to my old account so I'm starting from scratch.
Name is Adam. Live in west Michigan with my wife and 2 girls. Always been into fashion and now I'm lucky enough to be industry adjacent with my current job.

Cheers!

Adam

Thetam

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, my name is Tony I am 24 years old

I've lost a lot of weight and changed the way I think. I want to put effort into how I look. I'm just starting to learn about fitment and men's fashion

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey I am Joseph and I came across this platform through Google. I am a learned person whos trying to indulge in forums as I understand it is where the communication process is faster and you get to inherit a lot of insight.
Hello Joseph, not sure exactly what you're looking for but there are many members here who are quite knowledgeable & well informed with regards to men's fashion and style. Welcome to the forum!

vanSant

Reaction score
Hi all, 27 y.o. recently moved to SoCal from Indiana. While I've always paid attention to my clothing, it's only within the past year or so that male fashion style has more or less "clicked" for me. With that said I'm still learning a lot and this place seems perfect for growth and inspiration.

I also recently lost quite a bit of weight after transitioning to a plant-based diet. So my biggest fashion "hurdle" if you will lately has been recycling my wardrobe for not only more stylish clothing but also simply pieces that fit my body.

Anyway, cheers!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, 27 y.o. recently moved to SoCal from Indiana. While I've always paid attention to my clothing, it's only within the past year or so that male fashion style has more or less "clicked" for me. With that said I'm still learning a lot and this place seems perfect for growth and inspiration.

I also recently lost quite a bit of weight after transitioning to a plant-based diet. So my biggest fashion "hurdle" if you will lately has been recycling my wardrobe for not only more stylish clothing but also simply pieces that fit my body.

Anyway, cheers!
Hello and welcome to the forum. I too reside in SoCal. Whereabouts are you, L.A., O.C., etc.? Myself and other members here are happy to help you in your journey to improve your wardrobe. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

vanSant

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. I too reside in SoCal. Whereabouts are you, L.A., O.C., etc.? Myself and other members here are happy to help you in your journey to improve your wardrobe. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Thanks for the warm welcome Sinyo. I'm down in Oceanside (North SD County). I've already picked out some good thrifting options (my preferred way to acquire new clothing at this point), but otherwise I'm still trying to figure out the lay of the land.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're welcome brother. I'm not familiar with thrifting options in Oceanside or SD. However, if at some point you become interested in fine retail options, let me know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads