• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cozy_climb

Reaction score
Hey yall. I'm Matthew. I'm a game designer and professor, plus I have an unhealthy obsession with Mountain Research and Kapital. I post on reddit, instagram, and some fashion discords occasionally, but wanted something a little more structured to ramble on about clothes. Nice to meet ya! Cheers!!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tomas, my friends call me Saule, whatever that my be :) I am a normal guy who likes surfing. I have never been in the forums, but I heard a lot good opinions about these kind of forums. My girlfriend started to be active member in another this kind of forum. That's why i decided to try. I hope it will be fun and I'll get so much great information about style.
Welcome Saule!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hey yall. I'm Matthew. I'm a game designer and professor, plus I have an unhealthy obsession with Mountain Research and Kapital. I post on reddit, instagram, and some fashion discords occasionally, but wanted something a little more structured to ramble on about clothes. Nice to meet ya! Cheers!!
Hey Matthew, welcome to the forum!

pegthaniel

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pegthaniel. Have been interested in fashion (via reddit) for quite some time but never made my way onto here. Excited to be here, I'm a fan of denim in particular--I have pairs from Rogue Territory, Pure Blue Japan, The Strike Gold, and Iron Heart.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pegthaniel. Have been interested in fashion (via reddit) for quite some time but never made my way onto here. Excited to be here, I'm a fan of denim in particular--I have pairs from Rogue Territory, Pure Blue Japan, The Strike Gold, and Iron Heart.
Welcome to the forum!

Paulbaaijens

Reaction score
Hi mates!

My name is Paul and I’m from the Netherlands. I’m a denimhead and wear dry selvages. I’m interested in selling some of my long worn Japanese denim on this forum! Hope to see you around :)

OverdressedNW

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm overdressed northwest and I am new to StyleForum. My interests in clothing trend towards the menswear/workwear realm, and I hail from the Pacific Northwest, so performance in long, rainy winters is a must.

My wardrobe draws a lot from my past jobs in retail, where I was lucky enough to acquire a LOT of free or deeply discounted product. I wear lots of Arc'teryx Veilance, and old remakes and mannequin fits from a certain prevalent made-to-measure suiting company. Although I often look out of place in my city, I appreciate well-made menswear.

I am currently shopping exclusively from secondhand and vintage menswear stores for brands like Prada, Dries Van Noten, Burberry and the like (instead of buying new). I am an avid follower of the DieWorkwear blog and write about fashion and lifestlye in my spare time.

Now, help me spend my money on something nice.

-ONW

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm overdressed northwest and I am new to StyleForum. My interests in clothing trend towards the menswear/workwear realm, and I hail from the Pacific Northwest, so performance in long, rainy winters is a must.

My wardrobe draws a lot from my past jobs in retail, where I was lucky enough to acquire a LOT of free or deeply discounted product. I wear lots of Arc'teryx Veilance, and old remakes and mannequin fits from a certain prevalent made-to-measure suiting company. Although I often look out of place in my city, I appreciate well-made menswear.

I am currently shopping exclusively from secondhand and vintage menswear stores for brands like Prada, Dries Van Noten, Burberry and the like (instead of buying new). I am an avid follower of the DieWorkwear blog and write about fashion and lifestlye in my spare time.

Now, help me spend my money on something nice.

-ONW
Welcome!

Illegal Towing

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Andrew. I've been a lurker on the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to open up an account. My style leans towards Americana and Prep (basically anything recommended on Put This On), and I have an unhealthy obsession with chunky knitwear.

Beaulieu724

Reaction score
Hello I’m relatively new to the style world and specifically the Goodyear welted shoe world. As a resident of San Francisco, style is entirely unnecessary. However I enjoy wearing brown shoes, chinos or jeans, and a button down or sweater. Joining here as I have my second pair and considering future additions. The first pair I bought doesn’t fit quite right and interested and feedback on how to fix or sell / trade that pair.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello I’m relatively new to the style world and specifically the Goodyear welted shoe world. As a resident of San Francisco, style is entirely unnecessary. However I enjoy wearing brown shoes, chinos or jeans, and a button down or sweater. Joining here as I have my second pair and considering future additions. The first pair I bought doesn’t fit quite right and interested and feedback on how to fix or sell / trade that pair.
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Andrew. I've been a lurker on the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to open up an account. My style leans towards Americana and Prep (basically anything recommended on Put This On), and I have an unhealthy obsession with chunky knitwear.
Welcome to the forum!

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Interested in something even better than Goodyear welted shoes? I work for a company that does hand-welted shoes at the same (or lower) price than luxury brands Goodyears...

Beaulieu724

Reaction score
Interested in something even better than Goodyear welted shoes? I work for a company that does hand-welted shoes at the same (or lower) price than luxury brands Goodyears...
I could be interested if the quality and return policy make sense. Key questions I care about are where is the leather sourced (Tannery name) and where is the stichting done?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.