• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PizzaDude

Reaction score
Haha thanks, I enjoy metal/rock music mostly and try to attend as many concerts as possible. I just wish a lot of them would stop having shows in the middle of the week.

I agree, I was supposed to see Metallica in Raleigh last week, but between back issues and the show being in the middle of the week I couldn’t go :(

Quarter Roy

Reaction score
I'm just a guy trying to figure out how to not get funny looks from everyone that knows me for wearing slacks and sports coats after 25 years of only wearing sweat pants or jeans and a t-shirt. I also came up with the cheesiest username I could think of and I think I did an OK job there.

Martin_swe

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Martin and I have been lurking the forums for a while. I enjoy fine clothes and find myself popping in here for inspiration or advice. At work I often wear blazers or suits, but since I am now a father of two I usually dress down in my spare time.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Martin and I have been lurking the forums for a while. I enjoy fine clothes and find myself popping in here for inspiration or advice. At work I often wear blazers or suits, but since I am now a father of two I usually dress down in my spare time.
Martin, welcome to the forum!

Casaubon

Reaction score
Ok, let's break the silence! I'm from Serbia, and have been occasionally lurking around the forum since around Spring '19, which was when I was trying to inform myself of suit-wearing etiquette before my wedding. This "occasionally" has in recent times become "quite often" which is why I decided to join.

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm an Asian high school student aiming to hopefully build a competent/better wardrobe that matches my preferences properly. This is difficult because of how often I change my mind, and the ever-increasing size of my quads.

Welcome to SF - please feel free checking out or MTM collection that fits all body types!

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone from Paris,

Long-time reader and I decided to finally become a member. Love all the good things in life, from clothes to music, painting, and photography.
Thanks to several tips I found here, I have now a relatively good wardrobe (10 good to great suits, 15 sport coats, and 25 pair of shoes), some retail but most were thrifted. I especially love the style of british shoemakers like Edward Green and George Cleverley, the structure of parisian tailors like Francesco Smalto and Cifonelli, and a dash of neapolitan style with Kiton and Marinella from time to time.

Have a good day.

Welcome - and congrats on your collection on quality gear!

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
PizzaDude here, I actually work in accounting and not a pizzeria... unfortunately I love pizza too much... I dressed like crap for years because I kept thinking I would lose weight... I’ve realized that looking good will make you feel good regardless... I now have plenty of nice Allen Edmonds shoes, BB button down shirts, and Banana Republic jeans and chinos which is pretty much my work uniform. Looking to get a MTM suit without breaking the bank.

Welcome to the SF Fam! Nice to see that you're already have started building a nice wardrobe. Check out our MTM collection if you're interested in clean cuts.

:cheers:

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Tjenare Martin - welcome to the SF community! We're doing a few MTM trunk shows in Sweden this spring - you can check us out at our website as or our thread here on SF as we're launching a few interesting products in the spring.

Cheers,
Karin

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's break the silence! I'm from Serbia, and have been occasionally lurking around the forum since around Spring '19, which was when I was trying to inform myself of suit-wearing etiquette before my wedding. This "occasionally" has in recent times become "quite often" which is why I decided to join.
Welcome to the forum!

Casaubon

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the weird opening sentence, for some reason when I opened the thread it seemed like the last message was written a while ago (which I assumed was weird given the popularity of the forum, but oh well).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads