1. MEGA EASTER EGG HUNT has started now! There will be $50, $100 eggs and a Golden Egg with a pair of St. Crispin's brown oxford shoes from Skoaktiebolaget inside!
  2. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

1. nvrp813

nvrp813 Member

Hi, I’ve run across SF in my attempts to refinish older dress shoes. Now I’ve officially caught the bug and have fallen hard for men’s dress shoes. The advice I received in searching numerous threads is unmatched and I can only hope to one day have enough knowledge to contribute. Great sight and glad to be a member.

2. Rodolphe

Rodolphe Active Member

Thanks Sinyo !
    Already in a GTMO list, it's a beautiful welcome to me ;-)

3. Sinyo18

Sinyo18 Senior Member

Excellent! You're very welcome!

4. Sinyo18

Sinyo18 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum! We look forward to your future contributions. Please feel free to ask should you have any questions.

5. zachbuckler

zachbuckler New Member

Hey everyone! My name is Zach Buckler. I am 31 years old. I love fashion. And I provide brand ambassador assistance for many fashion brands for Instagram. I also am seeking a modeling agency to be signed with. I look forward to getting to know you all here. Take care!

6. Sinyo18

Sinyo18 Senior Member

Zach, welcome to the forum!

7. zachbuckler

zachbuckler New Member

Thank
    Thank you so much!

8. GICAPRI TAILOR'S SERVICE

GICAPRI TAILOR'S SERVICE New Member

Hy I am Paola from Naples, Italy and I would like to suggest the Tailor's Service of Gi Capri Factory, www.gicapri.com , very popular in Italy. Let me know if you are interested to have more info on it, thanks

9. Jasonjnosaj

Jasonjnosaj New Member

Found my way from Reddit to here. Mostly looking for boots at the moment, though, if past is predictive of the future, interests will expand and I'll go broke...

Jason

10. Sinyo18

Sinyo18 Senior Member

U R welcome!:)

11. Sinyo18

Sinyo18 Senior Member

Jason, welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can help you expand you're understanding of product and quality, no need for you to go broke.

12. DaddyDJ

DaddyDJ Member

Longtime vintage seller, want to learn more about quality menswear, and some help with authentication. I'm a newbie at forum/thread/posting .... am I doing it right? Feels good to me but how about you?

13. DaddyDJ

DaddyDJ Member

Which thread/forum etc would be best to post photos of Versace Collection bomber for authentication help? Thanks.

14. once a day

once a day Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

A lot of great threads here my friend - get on one of 'em GMTOs - loads of unique and great stuff out there.

15. once a day

once a day Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

we all hear you. welcome brother!