• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don Dakota

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a new member named Aaron. I reside just outside of Philly with my wife and two kids. I wear business clothes for work, and enjoy buying smaller American labels for casual.

Participating on forums has always treated me well. There's so much wisdom out there, and many nice people with who share my strangely specific interests! I belong to forums about bass guitars, knives, hockey jerseys, whiskey, disney pins, bmw, etc... not sure why it took me so long to join SF!?!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Reaction score
Hi all
I just forgot to post here and directly replied in other forum :facepalm:

I realize how daily wearing and fashion accessories are important after many things and I hope I can learn new stuffs here :tongue:

Wham SIce

Reaction score
Hey all
Been lurking for a longtime and finally decided to make an account.
I hope I can learn from all the great posters here so I can improve and hone-in my own fashion-related interests.
Best,
Wham (Sam)

the_sauce

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Thanks for feeding my addiction. Only a few years ago, I had no idea what the words "selvedge" or "goodyear welted" meant. Thanks to you lot I now scoff at people who don't.
At least the wife appreciates my ability to dress like an adult now.
All the best!

vrses

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new here, just thought I'd make an account and start talking to some people across the globe about fashion. It's something I've gotten into recently and hope to further my interest.

My name's Finn by the way!

Last edited:

willyto

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm William and I've been a lurker for some time already in the Classic Menswear subforum. My main interests are shoes and shoemaking and from time to time I enjoy looking through the WAYWT threads but I won't be posting much there myself because my style is pure vintage which I think would clash a lot with the general style here in SF.

I've been reading and learning a lot from the regular posters (Specially the shoe posts from DWFII and all the shoe guys) so I thought I would join and share a few interesting things myself starting in the Vintage shoe thread where I can contribute the most.

Cheers!

Kuro Kujikiri

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kuro from Sydney, Australia. I am just starting to get my health back under some degree of control, after having been very sick (going in and out of hospital too many times to count, with only a few weeks' break at the most in between) for the last couple of years. Now I have to start a new wardrobe from scratch because none of my clothes fit me anymore. I stopped working when I became sick but I still need some proper shirts and pants because I enjoy fine dining at least a few times a week when my health allows - and some snobby places won't let me in if I'm wearing just my trackie dacks. All my clothes need to be bespoke because nothing in the shops comes remotely close to fitting me. So far, I have got shirts from Charles Nakhle and pants from John Cutler. I live in hope that some day, my health will be well enough for me to go on to some short overseas trips and then I can fulfil my dream of getting some bespoke shoes from Corthay. Sadly, I have not been able to find any good bespoke shoemakers within Australia.

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kuro from Sydney, Australia. I am just starting to get my health back under some degree of control, after having been very sick (going in and out of hospital too many times to count, with only a few weeks' break at the most in between) for the last couple of years. Now I have to start a new wardrobe from scratch because none of my clothes fit me anymore. I stopped working when I became sick but I still need some proper shirts and pants because I enjoy fine dining at least a few times a week when my health allows - and some snobby places won't let me in if I'm wearing just my trackie dacks. All my clothes need to be bespoke because nothing in the shops comes remotely close to fitting me. So far, I have got shirts from Charles Nakhle and pants from John Cutler. I live in hope that some day, my health will be well enough for me to go on to some short overseas trips and then I can fulfil my dream of getting some bespoke shoes from Corthay. Sadly, I have not been able to find any good bespoke shoemakers within Australia.
Take a trip to Double Monk, you will find Saint Crispin's there where you can have a last modified to fit - more MTM / semi-bespoke, still offers a wonderful fit.
Corthay is a nice choice, have a look at Aubercy, too... So many to choose from!

And Welcome to SF.

TZee

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've been a lurker here since 2011 when I first discovered this site while researching after shave. I look forward to perusing your posts and contributing at some point.

Alamodeonline

Reaction score
willpower here. I like Danish Pancakes sprinkled with Cinnamon. I can't justify spending more than $100 on jeans so I mostly wear Levi's Heshers. I have wide feet so I'm limited as to the brands of shoes I can wear. I'm a dilettante of colognes. I do open mic standup comedy at least once a week but I rarely enjoy the experience. You've heard the comeback "Oh yeah? That's what you think!!!". - I invented that. And Carlos Mencia stole it from me.

Danish Pancakes
DSC_0095.JPG

Is it called "aebleskiver"? I've tried it at Solvang before. Love it.

AunToni

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm William and I've been a lurker for some time already in the Classic Menswear subforum. My main interests are shoes and shoemaking and from time to time I enjoy looking through the WAYWT threads but I won't be posting much there myself because my style is pure vintage which I think would clash a lot with the general style here in SF.

I've been reading and learning a lot from the regular posters (Specially the shoe posts from DWFII and all the shoe guys) so I thought I would join and share a few interesting things myself starting in the Vintage shoe thread where I can contribute the most.

Cheers!

Welcome. I think you should post and not worry too much about the possibility for negative comments. I'm sure you'll find people here who appreciate your style, :)

Callum-b77

Reaction score
I'm callum new to this page today buy a lot of high end designer clothing and accessories and also created my account on this page to see whats about and to get help with legit checks off other members as of buying items from other people

Vianney

Reaction score
Hi ! I'm Vianney. Some of you may know me from the French blog BonneGueule where I write a bit on avantgarde designers and fashion antics. I'm a UX designer, illustrator in my spare time, and I wear mostly dark italian brands like Benenato or Transit Uomo. Nice to meet you !

@spire

Reaction score
I'm a pretty unfashionable person I've been thinking about improving my fashion starting with. I've never owned a good pair of dress shoes in my life, and I was hoping to change that by posting, and reading here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads