• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NGOStudio

Reaction score
My name is Eric I am one of the owner of a new brand called Potent. Our goal is to provide people with quality streetwear that represents their lifestyle.

Instagram : @potentatl

View attachment 817575

Maybe you can get more exposure by becoming an affiliated vendor here on styleforum, our community surely helps you to elevate your brand and spread the good words :D

qazwsx

Reaction score
Hello SF,

I was an active user on superfuture and stylezeitgeist for years. It seems like SF is the only active place now so I thought I should hop in and enjoy the good old discussion of the hi-fashion.

Personal style history has been from N(N) -> Julius + Rick Owens -> M.A+ Carpe Diem -> currently Arcteryx Veilance M.A+ and way more open and easy with many things than before. Looking forward to discover new things and new people here at SF.

Cheers

NGOStudio

Reaction score
Hello SF,

I was an active user on superfuture and stylezeitgeist for years. It seems like SF is the only active place now so I thought I should hop in and enjoy the good old discussion of the hi-fashion.

Personal style history has been from N(N) -> Julius + Rick Owens -> M.A+ Carpe Diem -> currently Arcteryx Veilance M.A+ and way more open and easy with many things than before. Looking forward to discover new things and new people here at SF.

Cheers

It's really sad what has happened to sufu. I'm not too sure about SZ but it's certainly more difficult and less freedom of expression over there; at least for me personally.

Hello,

I'm William and I've been a lurker for some time already in the Classic Menswear subforum. My main interests are shoes and shoemaking and from time to time I enjoy looking through the WAYWT threads but I won't be posting much there myself because my style is pure vintage which I think would clash a lot with the general style here in SF.

I've been reading and learning a lot from the regular posters (Specially the shoe posts from DWFII and all the shoe guys) so I thought I would join and share a few interesting things myself starting in the Vintage shoe thread where I can contribute the most.

Cheers!

You just need to own your style and ignore the public. Fashion critic is something very subjective and personal anyway.

I'm callum new to this page today buy a lot of high end designer clothing and accessories and also created my account on this page to see whats about and to get help with legit checks off other members as of buying items from other people

You could get the same benefits with quicker responae rate from dedicated facebook groups :D

Hi ! I'm Vianney. Some of you may know me from the French blog BonneGueule where I write a bit on avantgarde designers and fashion antics. I'm a UX designer, illustrator in my spare time, and I wear mostly dark italian brands like Benenato or Transit Uomo. Nice to meet you !

Welcome and enjoy :)

ici

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
I am trying to decide on boots so i watch your whites forum

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to decide on boots so i watch your whites forum
Are you a forest fire fighter? We have a ton of those around here, and White's is the go to brand locally!

Cheers,

Fok.

Rooled

Reaction score
Hello, I'm also a new member to this forum. I'm trying to "modernize" my outfits. I've been partial to the jeans/t-shirt combo but I am not switching it up. I bought a pair of CP Achilles, and tried the outfit out with joggers + a t-shirt and I am liking this looks. I like the idea of chinos + t-shirts as well.

Awesome forum, and thanks for accepting a new member!

PHL

Reaction score
Hi guys! I like classic menswear and that brings me here. Look forward to being a part of the SF community!

artrochell

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi,
I am Art. I am the dean at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I love all things style. I enjoy shopping, traveling, designing my own unique style. I am a lover of music and look forward to traveling to Europe very soon. I am happy to be a part of this forum. Hello to all.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am Art. I am the dean at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I love all things style. I enjoy shopping, traveling, designing my own unique style. I am a lover of music and look forward to traveling to Europe very soon. I am happy to be a part of this forum. Hello to all.
I have a friend who is going to be coming back from Savannah soon. She says that it's hot as Hades there right now!

terratoise

Reaction score
Hello,
I am Terra. I am finishing up my undergrad soon and hope to be able to successfully transition into the life of adulthood. Browsing these forums for inspiration as I begin to build my wardrobe with higher quality pieces. Thankfully, I work at a clothing store so the discount does help when trying to build it up. Looking forward to future conversations on here.

sutocorp_id

Reaction score
Hey ..

Sutocorp is a leading buying service company with 9 years experience providing a proxy service that will supply you with anything you want from Japan, USA, UK, GERMANY, KOREA, CHINA, and TAIWAN.Go onto https://sutocorp.com/

We'll follow through on whatever you may need that you cannot get your hands on. Clothing, Electronics, Nonperishable (or perishable) goods, simply ask and we will see if we can accommodate your requests.
We will also fulfill Gilt Group orders, and ship them overseas.

We charge 6-8% (Membership) of your total as our fee.
We guarantee to beat or match any price you get from one of our competitors and give our Customer with best service experience with us. Once we have all the information about the product you want we will provide you with the total cost.
Fill out an order form today and we will let you know your total before you pay.

If you want to calculate shipping fees to us please contact at:

Line : @SuToCorp http://bit.ly/2u0h8du
Whatsapp : (+62)878-8685-8938
E-mail : [email protected]

You can follow us on :

Facebook : http://bit.ly/2taJYGW
Twitter : @SuToCorp
Instagram : @Sutocorp_indo

We look forward to working with you, cheers!

MrUnderwood

Reaction score
Hello,
I am Terra. I am finishing up my undergrad soon and hope to be able to successfully transition into the life of adulthood. Browsing these forums for inspiration as I begin to build my wardrobe with higher quality pieces. Thankfully, I work at a clothing store so the discount does help when trying to build it up. Looking forward to future conversations on here.

Welcome. A great advice, do not purchase expensive in the beginning. First let your style/wardrobe develop into what you want - and then perhaps upgrade slowly. The other way around has end up costing me quite abit :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads