Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ici

ici New Member

I am trying to decide on boots so i watch your whites forum

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Are you a forest fire fighter? We have a ton of those around here, and White's is the go to brand locally!

Cheers,

Fok.

3. Jkwon92

Jkwon92 New Member

4. Rooled

Rooled New Member

Hello, I'm also a new member to this forum. I'm trying to "modernize" my outfits. I've been partial to the jeans/t-shirt combo but I am not switching it up. I bought a pair of CP Achilles, and tried the outfit out with joggers + a t-shirt and I am liking this looks. I like the idea of chinos + t-shirts as well.

Awesome forum, and thanks for accepting a new member!

5. PHL

PHL New Member

Hi guys! I like classic menswear and that brings me here. Look forward to being a part of the SF community!

6. artrochell

artrochell New Member

Hi,
    I am Art. I am the dean at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I love all things style. I enjoy shopping, traveling, designing my own unique style. I am a lover of music and look forward to traveling to Europe very soon. I am happy to be a part of this forum. Hello to all.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I have a friend who is going to be coming back from Savannah soon. She says that it's hot as Hades there right now!

8. terratoise

terratoise New Member

Hello,
    I am Terra. I am finishing up my undergrad soon and hope to be able to successfully transition into the life of adulthood. Browsing these forums for inspiration as I begin to build my wardrobe with higher quality pieces. Thankfully, I work at a clothing store so the discount does help when trying to build it up. Looking forward to future conversations on here.

9. sutocorp_id

sutocorp_id New Member

Hey ..

Sutocorp is a leading buying service company with 9 years experience providing a proxy service that will supply you with anything you want from Japan, USA, UK, GERMANY, KOREA, CHINA, and TAIWAN.Go onto https://sutocorp.com/

We'll follow through on whatever you may need that you cannot get your hands on. Clothing, Electronics, Nonperishable (or perishable) goods, simply ask and we will see if we can accommodate your requests.
    We will also fulfill Gilt Group orders, and ship them overseas.

We charge 6-8% (Membership) of your total as our fee.
    We guarantee to beat or match any price you get from one of our competitors and give our Customer with best service experience with us. Once we have all the information about the product you want we will provide you with the total cost.
    Fill out an order form today and we will let you know your total before you pay.

If you want to calculate shipping fees to us please contact at:

Line : @SuToCorp http://bit.ly/2u0h8du
    Whatsapp : (+62)878-8685-8938
    E-mail : [email protected]

You can follow us on :

Facebook : http://bit.ly/2taJYGW
    Twitter : @SuToCorp
    Instagram : @Sutocorp_indo

We look forward to working with you, cheers!

10. sumantej

sumantej New Member

Hi, I am Suman tej. I am From Andhra. I Working Digital Marketing Executive In Floret Media Pvt ltd, Bangalore

11. MrUnderwood

MrUnderwood Senior member

Welcome. A great advice, do not purchase expensive in the beginning. First let your style/wardrobe develop into what you want - and then perhaps upgrade slowly. The other way around has end up costing me quite abit :)

12. AunToni

AunToni Senior member

What kind of writer? I'm a writer and researcher who focuses on embodiment, gender and sexuality in China.

13. AunToni

AunToni Senior member

Although, in terms of buying expensive when starting out, personally, I would highly recommend starting from the ground up, literally. Start with footwear. Do some research. Determine what you can afford. Begin to invest in classic footwear. No need to buy cheap footwear, even if you're just starting out.

14. artrochell

artrochell New Member

LOL...It is not that hot, but I actually work at the Atlanta campus.