• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

moxavier

Reaction score
Hello my name is Xavier from Miami. I recently came across this site and decided to join because I never know where to go for advice on clothing and style in general.

victorbkim

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Victor and I live in New Jersey. Came to this forum to receive and give news about sales going on and just to explore what style forum has to offer.

NoamArmisen

Reaction score
Hey I'm Noam, (not my real name) I'm a 19yo college student in the Pacific Northwest of the USA.
I've been reading fashion forums pretty regularly for about 4 years now. I first learned to dress on Reddit's /r/malefashionadvice, and after quitting Reddit for non fashion related reasons (site seemed like a popularity contest and a circlejerk of regurgitated memes) I moved to 4chan's /fa/, but it's since devolved into bad questions and "thinspiration" threads, which are basically pro-anorexia propaganda.
I was "internet homeless" for a little while, but after checking out Styleforum, care-tags, and stylezeitgeist, I decided to make an account here because of the good taste in the WAYWT thread, level of deep discussion about fashion, and the sheer amount and frequency of posts.
I really look forward to engaging in the community!

Last edited:

Forrester

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Long time lurker, new poster, my name is Josh, and I've recently become interested in dressing better! I've lived in Western Sydney my entire life and have never had to dress well. Now that i'm in my early 20's, I have this wave of interest roll over me that makes me want to do things or go places that require better clothing than what i'm currently used to!

I've got a lovely girlfriend who always dresses well, but as of yet, I still don't have a job that even comes close to requiring things like a suit and tie. I studied Industrial Design at university and am currently a CAD technician for a jewelry company. One day, I will find a job I thoroughly enjoy and work my way up - I'm an extremely hard worker and always have been since childhood. For now, I will keep trying my best, and start dressing well, even if I have no proper 'need' to dress well.

Have a lovely day!

MrEleven1181

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Decided to join a fashion forum as I love to buy clothes and have a real interest in fashion. So hopefully get to meet a few like myself and get to know about more brands
1f600.png

SartorialSol

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Long time lurker here. I'm a firm believer of quality clothing and top notch footwear to the point where some of my friends refer to me as "GQ" lol. I am also interested in fragrances and an active member of the Basenotes and Fragrantica community. I have over 40 fragrances, some of which are quite pricey. Some of my favorite clothing designers include Canali, Brioni, and Samuelsohn. Some of my favorite footwear designers include Crockett and Jones, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling. Hope to learn quite a bit as part of this community!

Deo Veritas

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Long time lurker here. I'm a firm believer of quality clothing and top notch footwear to the point where some of my friends refer to me as "GQ" lol. I am also interested in fragrances and an active member of the Basenotes and Fragrantica community. I have over 40 fragrances, some of which are quite pricey. Some of my favorite clothing designers include Canali, Brioni, and Samuelsohn. Some of my favorite footwear designers include Crockett and Jones, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling. Hope to learn quite a bit as part of this community!

Welcome!

suitlook

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Nice to meet everybody. I have started changing my wardrobe given the fact that I got promoted to a manager in my job (Monday to Thursday is a suit day in my job) and need to look much better than I currently do ( :|) . I found this forum after making my first purchase at Nordstrom rack a few weeks ago ( a pair of To Boot NY shoes), which led me to buy my first 'real' dress shoe - an AE Park Avenue.

I just registered today to get recommendations on suit fit/sizes and get more input about European shoe makers (I want to make a purchase or two since I am currently on vacation in my home country in Europe, but live permanently in NY).

Hope I can contribute in the future as I learn more things about style and good quality clothes / shoes.

Best,
Andreas

Reaction score
Greetings, I am joining this forum to discuss classic menswear, offer advice, and gain knowledge from others in the community. I am interested in traditional American clothing, ivy style, and classic county clothing (always looking for tweed sport coats size 38r). Happy New Year everyone!

Deo Veritas

Reaction score

Greetings, I am joining this forum to discuss classic menswear, offer advice, and gain knowledge from others in the community. I am interested in traditional American clothing, ivy style, and classic county clothing (always looking for tweed sport coats size 38r). Happy New Year everyone! 

Welcome!

Lmendoza716

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here. Heard about this forum in reddit. I'm 31, and live in Chicago. I'm a professional in casual work setting. Standard attire is nicer jeans, some boots and a shirt with a collar or sweater.
Started getting more into higher quality clothes. Make me feel and look better and last longer. Came here for inspiration. I'm a bigger guy who likes fashionable clothes, hopefully I can get some advice for that as most of what I see there's no way a guy like me can pull off. See ya around!

Deo Veritas

Reaction score

Hey all, I'm new here. Heard about this forum in reddit. I'm 31, and live in Chicago. I'm a professional in casual work setting. Standard attire is nicer jeans, some boots and a shirt with a collar or sweater.
Started getting more into higher quality clothes. Make me feel and look better and last longer. Came here for inspiration. I'm a bigger guy who likes fashionable clothes, hopefully I can get some advice for that as most of what I see there's no way a guy like me can pull off. See ya around!

Hello there fellow Chicagoan! Welcome to the forum.
Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Cheers,
Andre

daspanda

Reaction score
Hey, All. Virgin SF member here. I started my journey many moons ago on Hypebeast, I then moved up to KTT and hated it there so I hopped over to MFA almost exclusively. I'm beginning to outgrow it over there and have noticed that I no longer agree with the hive-mind on MFA. I heard this is the next logical step from there. I'm a 24 year old fashion nerd that lives in SoCal's most laid back city (San Diego). I love the dark Americana look with more of a street twist. My favorite brands are APC and ACNE Studios.

At 6'4" 215 lbs with broad shoulders and a wide back fit is king with me.

I hope I can offer some advice and inspire some guys to break traditional "fashion rules" while gaining knowledge on brands, pieces, and styles I may like. I also use fashion as a way to inspire myself to stay in shape/ get back into shape. This year I'm also hoping to get down to 180 lbs and then start building more muscle on top of that.

lildog

Reaction score
New to the forum! Swedish, 22 year old and currently studying industrial engineering and management. Like all management students (or at least so it seems) I am very interested in showing off my expensive belongings, in my case mostly Italian jackets and ties, and English shoes.

Other passions include most sports and 80s heartland rock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads