• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Boff

Reaction score
Hi. Long time lurker here. I'm Ricardo, my friends call me tavo or everlong. My father is from Argentina and my mother from USA. I run a small company and have to travel a lot between USA, Argentina and central/south America (Sometimes Europe too). For a couple of year i've been living in Mexico (in the city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas just in the border with McAllen, Texas). This particular location helps me to travel very fast between Mexico and USA. I love clothing, and spend quite a lot of money actually. My favourite brands are Givenchy, Balenciaga, Dior Homme, YSL, Maison Martin Margiela and a couple of obscure brands like Ann Demeulemeester, Label Under Construction and Damir Doma. I speak spanish, english, and a bit of french and german. Love cinema and good books.

Sylph

Reaction score
Hi, I am Socially Awkward Penguin, but I like to be called Sylph. I love fine clothing and am here trying to educate myself about what is hip (sometimes to avoid it), I feel I have arrived at a very interesting place. Most people here look marvelous and the interaction is very entertaining. Hip for me is practical and aesthetic, similar but not the same, adapted to one's individuality, tells a story to those paying attention. I have been thrifting pretty much all my life, just tack "vintage" on all my looks. I do appreciate constructive criticism.
I am a happily married woman who has been shopping both sides of the clothing departments since somebody in a big box store women's section tried to sell me some inferior jeans with fake pockets, crappy stitching and thin denim for more money than the thick-denim roomy-pocket jeans on the men's side. Now that I am older, men's jackets are good for hiding my multipara gut and sad Hank Hill ass yet play up my femininity. I have learned a great deal of things here that I never knew before about classic modes of dress (been nostalgic, worked at a bank in my youth, and dress was very much a nonverbal language) as well as what's being experimented with. Shine on, Style leaders, I salute you!

0.jpg

Last edited:

joepa150

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was looking for new shoe opinions and found this wonderful website. I am not the most stylish guy but am learning a lot already. I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I will converse with everyone in the future.

THX
Joepa150

MonacoDK

Reaction score
David here. I live in Scottsdale, AZ but spend a lot of time in SoCal for work (finance). Looking forward to being an active member on this site.

Azzuraa

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Firstly we would take this opportunity to thank all the members of the Styleforum community, for we have learnt a lot from you all. All your discussions in different threads on different topics are so vast that it helps people like us who are have a lot to learn, as we believe that learning is an unending process.

Now we would like to introduce ourselves, we are Team Azzuraa- an online manufacturer of bespoke leather goods. The whole idea behind the birth of Azzuraa was a simple fact that there are ‘n’ number of shoes and bags available in the market but it is very difficult to find one that meets all our expectations. The only solution to such unsatisfied needs is a custom made product that fulfills all our desires.

One can select from our wide range of products and customize them as per their requirement or even better if you have a design just share it with us and have it personally custom made for you. Azzuraa can and will do anything that the customer requests, there are no fixed parameters and a unique product is created for every customer.

We believe in providing you with nothing but the best. So to create the best product, the raw materials that we use are world class. They are at par with the materials used by the top luxury manufacturers around the world. Our goal is to produce a very fine article. Our craftsmen have decades of experience. We use a blend of both traditional as well as modern production techniques.

We cut the pattern for each individual bag by hand as per the specifications. The leather is cut by hand and sent for stitching and finishing. We use only full grain 100% vegetable tanned Italian leather from Montana, Italy and Bridle leather from Thomasware, UK. The zippers are premium brass YKK zippers and the thread is from the Mara range of Gütermann, Germany. The lining is 100% cotton twill in a variety of color options. Also only solid brass hardware in antique finish goes into making of the bag. No artificial material like leather board, PP sheets etc is used. We assure you that all our bags will last for lifetime.

Bespoke shoes offer you an opportunity to create a shoe uniquely for yourself. The ideal fit is achieved through iterations. A bespoke shoe is built on a last that has been created from scratch for a customer. Once the bespoke last is created, you would receive a prototype shoe in canvas and leather soles for your feedback. Based on your feedback, alterations if any would be made on your bespoke last. Finally your shoe is brought to life. The pattern for your shoe is drawn and cut by hand by an expert pattern maker. Based on the pattern the upper is made. The insole, welt and the upper are then hand stitched. The sole is hand welted and hand lasted. Also the finishing is done by hand. For upper we use full grain 100% vegetable tanned Italian leather from Montana, Italy. The lining is 100% vegetable tanned Kid skin lining. The sole, insole, welt, heel and other minute fine points are oak tanned from Thomasware, UK.

Please give us an opportunity to serve you. Visit us at www.azzuraa.com. We are open to your suggestions as well. In case of any queries, please leave us a mail at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you
Team Azzuraa

Last edited:

Agresvig

Reaction score
Hi all

I only just joined the forums, but I've been lurking around here for years and gained incredible amounts of knowledge related to clothing and fashion here, so thank you so much to all for this fantastic community!

I'm a fan of PT (pantalone torino) trousers, Meermin shoes (especially their double monkstraps), and Eton shirts to name a few. I try to dress smart but always have an edge, perhaps too much sometimes.

Looking forward to learning plenty more here on the forums.

valerex64

Reaction score
hi;

My name is Valere. i have 24 years old. i'm french. I discover this form when i search on google "stone island forum".. i read some thread about your site and i have decided to subscrib.
In real life i'm a teacher of geography. So my english is "poor", but i can understand (read, and maybe traduce some words (if i can't understand)..

Thanks

Grantarp

Reaction score
hi my name is Grant, I'm a young working professional in Toronto. Looks like a good forum, I hope to make some contributions here and learn as well.

- Grant

Ivan-MX

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Ivan, I'm a vitreoretinal surgeon in my early forties. I live and work in a small city in northwest of Mexico very close to the U.S. border with San Diego.
I look forward to learning from this forum.

vakta

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am Vakta from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am newbie just joined here. I am curious and funny guy always interested to women.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

rdsm74

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Richard.
I live in Surrey with my wife and daughter and run a company that creates music for TV / advertising.

I've spent much of my life without any real sense of style but recently decided that it was time to sort myself out! This has led to an unhealthy obsession with all things Nigel Cabourn. I also have a love of well made workwear, tweed, British shoes and American boots. Labels that I've grown to love include EG, Post O'Alls, OrSlow, the aforementioned Nigel Cabourn and many more.
I've been a lurker here for a while now and have picked up a few tips but it's time for me to jump in, learn some more and generally join the chat.

Vincero

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

We are Aaron, Tim and Sean, long time readers of SF but new affiliates!

We are all from Seattle but spent the last four years abroad learning the ins and outs of product development and manufacturing of watches and leather goods, making these luxury products for other brands.

Our mission with Vincero Collective is to make these same premium products, which normally cost between $500-$1500 from luxury brands, acessible to more men by selling direct online and removing the high brand name mark ups and inefficient retail system.

We also crowdfund all new collections in limited two week campaigns so that our community can receive new products first at even further discounts and help us decide what gets made.

Check out our affiliate thread for more!

gr789

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Rog. Been dabbling since my days working in retail. I've been a frequent visitor to this site and I've decided to participate a bit. I live and work in NJ. I hope to learn a lot here!

Ngineer23

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm a youngish professional (30's), and my work uniform is usually dress pants and dress shirt.
Occasionally, I get the chance to dress up, and usually end up being on the higher end of dress for the occasion, which I prefer.

I've always appreciated my Italian-made Donna Karan suit (don't snicker!) that I bought for post-school interviews, but have been largely contented with Boss-level stuff and a decent Armani Collezioni suit.

Until.....I was recently introduced to bijan at a local high-end men's consignment store. That has now started me on a kick to almost completely recycle my wardrobe over time to higher-end items.

And because of a lot of lurking, I'm becoming much more of a clothing snob thanks (or no thanks!) to all of you on SF!!!

I'm now dabbling in picky thrifting and trolling eBay for deals, because my taste currently now far exceeds the budget for new.
I'll share some of my recent wins and continue to enjoy the clothing journey.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads