• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

90shilling

Reaction score
Greetings, all. New to posting but have been benefiting from the wisdom on this forum for years. In the past few years, I have discovered what a difference it is to wear finer materials and construction. This forum has been so helpful introducing me to the proper sizes and making the right purchasing decisions.

Now for the actual introduction: I am 31, recently unemployed, and have been stricken with the shell cordovan obsession virus (which by all accounts cannot be cured and will only get progressively worse). Looking to procure my first pair in the near future (Alden 975 in #8 or C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlow wingtip).

Last edited:

DeNomad

Reaction score
Hello long time lurker first time poster. 28 from Alberta, Canada. I've learned a lot poking around on the forums and thought it was time to say hi. I normally go for the business casual in the office, rule of thumb at work is never to wear anything you would be sad getting covered in grease, oil or crude. That being said I clean up good. Love three piece suits and my wardrobe is coming along nicely but I only use it on special occasions.

Bu Karim

Reaction score
Hello, the name's karim. I've been a creeper on here for years, and thought it was about time to make an account. Cheers!

Tiziano

Reaction score
Hi Forum!

My name is Tiziano. I'm an 18 year old argentinian/italian/jew that recently moved from Barcelona to Cologne.
I want to study Industrial/Productdesign and I love fashion in general but I don't follow any trends.
I hope that you treat me well :) and I wish everyone a nice Sunday.

Bye bye!

Tiziano

Xchange

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Franco, Swiss dude working in IT and moved over Montreal,Canada.

I found this forum when i did some search for Cole Haan shoes.

As a swiss, I usually like to buy Bally shoes but i'm open to look at other "americans" brands.

Have a nice day,

Franco

SWE69

Reaction score
Shane here...
Retired military man-turned- full time entrepreneur.
I like the finer things in life...not the most expensive, but the best made. My weakness is well made shoes and bags.
I have an ever growing vintage Mulholland brothers and Ghurka collection that keeps my wife shaking her head.
Leather goods and quality made American denim are always on my RADAR.
I hope to learn a thing or two here and hopefully contribute when something veers into my lane.
Thanks

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi,
I'm Hu, glad to be here, it's a wonderful place to learn something about style.

Hi Hu! Have you pm'd the appropriate cock pics to @Bhowie? He needs to know your appropriate size for humbler purposes.

miler417

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, as I came across it on Google. I started looking up fashion websites to get an idea of upgrading my current wardrobe. Like most guys, I do not really have time to shop so I have been looking for websites that have great deals and styles. So I figured I join this forum so I can get inputs on products, brands, or clothing websites I am from New York, married, with a 11 month old baby. I work for the State and have no time to shop, lol so my wardrobe is long over due for an update. Thanks!

Regards,

Sam

Proximoah

Reaction score
What's up y'all,

I'm Jack. Late 20s, live in NYC but didn't grow up caring about wearing much more than basketball shorts and tee shirts. Now, I work in finance and pay much more attention to how I dress. More importantly, I have so much more to learn! This forum seems amazing so far. Cheers, all.

- Jack

trafo

Reaction score
Good day to everyone,

Glad I've found this forum. Plenty of useful information and, most importantly, of nice people as well. It was probably my hedonism that brought me here, as nice things of good quality gives us quite a lot of pleasure in our lives. At least it seems so
smile.gif

Cheers,
Aigars

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

hy

I am John Hall, I live in NYC, and look foward to find new things

John, you ever get down to the meat packing district? Give Lisa my best and be sure to tip her well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads