• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cloudyc

Reaction score
hey everyone! steve here from u.s. I've been here for just a little while, mainly a lurker. But I will post if I have advice for others. Hope to get along with everybody! thanks!

sutera

Reaction score
Hello, I m Sutera from Singapore. I love jeans and anything denim. I see myself a collector. Other than fashion, I am into sports namely soccer and tennis.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Erik, I'm 34 years old. This thread seems like it's mostly used by 1-5-posts-guys as of lately. I've been here for 2 years and have followed some of the threads for far longer than that, but hope I can still post here. I'm into classic menswear. I gave up on working as a banker and am now happily working as a civil servant. I don't need to be dressing mc at work, but still do 'cause I love it. I run a business within marketing communication on the side, and also design suits. My plans right now is to take some courses in tailoring to improve my self taught abilities in the field. I have a bachelors degree in journalism and a master in business/economics. I am engaged to the best person I've ever met and will hopefully get married this year if we can synch our schedules.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hello, my name is Erik, I'm 34 years old. This thread seems like it's mostly used by 1-5-posts-guys as of lately. I've been here for 2 years and have followed some of the threads for far longer than that, but hope I can still post here. I'm into classic menswear. I gave up on working as a banker and am now happily working as a civil servant. I don't need to be dressing mc at work, but still do 'cause I love it. I run a business within marketing communication on the side, and also design suits. My plans right now is to take some courses in tailoring to improve my self taught abilities in the field. I have a bachelors degree in journalism and a master in business/economics. I am engaged to the best person I've ever met and will hopefully get married this year if we can synch our schedules.

Congrats!

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cheers!

Careless

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Jean from Paris, in my mid twenties.

To keep things short, I've been getting very interested in sport coats and pocket squares lately, and wish to slowly but surely integrate them into my wardrobe.

Cheers,
Careless

Last edited:

chemb0t

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm chemb0t, a software engineer based in California.

I took a new year's resolution to upgrade my wardrobe and have recently taken an interest in finding and restoring classic dress shoes to add more variety to my otherwise limited casual rotation. I've been lurking around for about a month or two and already I've learned quite a lot about my newfound hobby. Currently I'm trying to procure my first pair of AE wingtips. =]

I'm hoping to learn more from you all soon!

dmk005

Reaction score
Hi, Dave here from New Jersey. I often like to read about good shoes and comfortable clothes so I've often found threads in Style forum when researching. I figure joining wont hurt so here I am.

I am in software sales and an avid cook.

trouble

Reaction score
I'm Aidan and I'm from New York. I don't think I have a bad attitude about it, but other people are welcome to their opinions (and my opinions of their opinions, which I endeavor to keep to myself.)

I've been a lurker on the forum for a few years, and joined in anticipation of adding to the "state of black tie" thread tomorrow evening after a party for a squash tournament.

I'm mostly a button-down and jeans kind of guy because of my job, though I wear my shell cordovan oxfords anyway because I am obsessed with them. I hate 98% of modern clothes because they don't fit my waist or legs, and almost all shoes since I was blessed with paddles instead of normally-shaped feet.

AdamRS

Reaction score
Hello All!

Adam, 22, college student. I'm a very slim, 6 ft. 2 in. tall guy. It took me years to finally find a style that suits me.
A good friend of mine recommended I join style forum. After finally becoming comfortable with my style and desired look I've decided to give it a try.

joecup

Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm new to the forum and from Canada! I've been told that I could use some work on my style, so I figured this would be a great place for any advice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads