Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. k-jim

k-jim Member

Hey, a Finnish musician/software developer here, mid thirties, mostly interested in streetwear/denim, selectively in classic menswear. Cheers!

2. TheOnlyNap

TheOnlyNap Member

I'm Nap, (The only one...) and I'm 18 years old from Ottawa, just found this site at 1am tonight and seems to have some great stuff, so I'll be hanging around looking for some tips here and there. I really only started getting interested into fine clothing lately, as I'm becoming a real estate agent and apparently need to dress the part [​IMG] so I'll be around, asking questions, trying to figure out my style!

3. cloudyc

cloudyc New Member

hey everyone! steve here from u.s. I've been here for just a little while, mainly a lurker. But I will post if I have advice for others. Hope to get along with everybody! thanks!

4. sutera

sutera New Member

Hello, I m Sutera from Singapore. I love jeans and anything denim. I see myself a collector. Other than fashion, I am into sports namely soccer and tennis.

5. aersitahn

aersitahn New Member

Hi All,
    My name is Aeri.
    I live in New York and love browsing at anything bespoke and beautiful. Thank u

6. EFV

EFV Senior member Dubiously Honored

Hello, my name is Erik, I'm 34 years old. This thread seems like it's mostly used by 1-5-posts-guys as of lately. I've been here for 2 years and have followed some of the threads for far longer than that, but hope I can still post here. I'm into classic menswear. I gave up on working as a banker and am now happily working as a civil servant. I don't need to be dressing mc at work, but still do 'cause I love it. I run a business within marketing communication on the side, and also design suits. My plans right now is to take some courses in tailoring to improve my self taught abilities in the field. I have a bachelors degree in journalism and a master in business/economics. I am engaged to the best person I've ever met and will hopefully get married this year if we can synch our schedules.

7. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Congrats!

8. verendus

verendus New Member

New to this forum. Stumbled upon the site looking for a jacket. :) Great place.

TK.

9. EFV

EFV Senior member Dubiously Honored

10. 400 Degreez

400 Degreez Member

New to this forum. Found this site while looking for pics of SuitSupply suits.

11. Careless

Careless Member

Hello everyone. I am Jean from Paris, in my mid twenties.

To keep things short, I've been getting very interested in sport coats and pocket squares lately, and wish to slowly but surely integrate them into my wardrobe.

Cheers,
    Careless

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013

12. chemb0t

chemb0t New Member

Hello there! I'm chemb0t, a software engineer based in California.

I took a new year's resolution to upgrade my wardrobe and have recently taken an interest in finding and restoring classic dress shoes to add more variety to my otherwise limited casual rotation. I've been lurking around for about a month or two and already I've learned quite a lot about my newfound hobby. Currently I'm trying to procure my first pair of AE wingtips. =]

I'm hoping to learn more from you all soon!

13. dmk005

dmk005 New Member

Hi, Dave here from New Jersey. I often like to read about good shoes and comfortable clothes so I've often found threads in Style forum when researching. I figure joining wont hurt so here I am.

I am in software sales and an avid cook.

14. trouble

trouble Member

I'm Aidan and I'm from New York. I don't think I have a bad attitude about it, but other people are welcome to their opinions (and my opinions of their opinions, which I endeavor to keep to myself.)

I've been a lurker on the forum for a few years, and joined in anticipation of adding to the "state of black tie" thread tomorrow evening after a party for a squash tournament.

I'm mostly a button-down and jeans kind of guy because of my job, though I wear my shell cordovan oxfords anyway because I am obsessed with them. I hate 98% of modern clothes because they don't fit my waist or legs, and almost all shoes since I was blessed with paddles instead of normally-shaped feet.

15. AdamRS

AdamRS New Member

Hello All!

Adam, 22, college student. I'm a very slim, 6 ft. 2 in. tall guy. It took me years to finally find a style that suits me.
    A good friend of mine recommended I join style forum. After finally becoming comfortable with my style and desired look I've decided to give it a try.