• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

camjr

Reaction score
I just joined this morning after lurking for some time. I guess I should finally make it official.

Cheers!

j0hn

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I joined as a way to remember and bookmark this site. I've been looking to find some nice shoes. I thought i would go with bucks shoes or something that would be more versatile for different wears. Many different looks to choose from and great place.

j0hn

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I joined as a way to remember and bookmark this site. I've been looking to find some nice shoes. I thought i would go with bucks shoes or something that would be more versatile for different wears. Many different looks to choose from and great place.

j0hn

Reaction score

mic2111

Reaction score
After having met a few nice members yesterday, I decided to join....
26yo from germany, lawyer
If you want further information just check me out on Stilmagazin....

Braces33

Reaction score
Hi,
I joined yesterday and think this site looks interesting.
My particular interest is in wearing braces. Strange interest some may say, but I like the comfort, freedom and general appearance.
Would love to hear from other braces wearers!

Knotless

Reaction score
Howdy Howdy folks.

This is my first time in a forum. Most of the time I don't have time for this, but I'm noticing that how Im feelin' has to do a lot with what I'm wearing. And I ain't feelin' so hot right now. I don't know if this is normal or if anyone else feels like this, but I just wanted to get some tips and get some good info of what happening around town if you know what I mean. Love suits, knotless ties and good beer. And thats the most interesting thing I can say about my self right at this moment.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here, I'm 21 and live in Portland, OR. I don't have much money, but wearing nice clothes and enjoying nice drinks in the company of nice people is one of the nicest things in life. I am mostly familiar with my personal sense of style already so consequentially, I am mostly interested in scouring for information on clothes I can't inspect in person. I don't like moustaches without beards, white wine, or baggy slacks. Anyone can power clash if they figure out how to do it (less is more) and filterless cigarettes taste better and are a green technology. I am 5'8" with size 44 shoulders. I don't follow politics, I follow economics. I have a dry sense of humour. Hit me up.

Donnnnnnn

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been lurking for awhile now. I'm 22 from san diego. I'm here to learn and find my own style.

Mpowered

Reaction score
Hello to everyone as well. Looks like there are a lot of young guys here trying to learn the ins and outs of dressing properly. I'm 21 as well and just graduated college. I've been wearing sneakers and t-shirts every day for as long as I can remember, and just lurking this forum has been very informative. Glad to have finally made an account.

Reaction score
Hello all! I was advised by my style mentor (the ever fashionable Maddox Haberdasher of Monterey Bay) to check you all out. I've been interested in mens wear and gentlemanly sartorial style for the past couple of years now and finally feel I have the basics down enough to venture into some of the finer points of mens fashion. I've been relatively active on Reddit.com's "Male Fashion Advice" and find it a great resource but was hoping to move on to somewhere a bit classier. By all accounts this is the place.

I'm an active duty Marine so when I come home I look to shed the uniform I'm forced to wear every day and don something that lets me speak more about myself than a uniform ever could. My style tends to lean more towards conservative, Ivy League, prepster. Any who, I look forward to participating in the forum here.

Respectfully,

WaistcoatWonder.

illiterateabc

Reaction score
Hi, I've lurked for a while, primarily looking around the suiting, waistcoat, and bag/briefcase threads. I work in a very casual setting, and so my attire is mainly "smart casual." I have a bag addiction that ranges from backpacks, messenger bags, and briefcases. I commute to work by bike and walking/transit, so functionality and comfort are very important to me. I am trying to huff less to work every day so I can carry slimmer bags and save my back/neck/arms.

Thanks for all the great advice here!

dammit

Reaction score
hey everyone, I'm 26, from Brisbane Australia, young professional looking to dress sharper and more professionally, and hope this site can help me achieve that :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads