• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

themodestman

Reaction score
Yo! I've been posting for a few days, but my name is Brock. I run a blog about style tips for shorter gentlemen (see my sig), which is part of the reason I wanted to become involved in this community. It's a great way to check facts and learn new things, although I will never be at the "level" of most of you guys in terms of sheer knowledge of tailoring, etc.

Anyways, great to be here! If anyone has questions or just wants to talk about how much it sucks trying to find clothes that fit when you're under 5'8" - hit me up.

-Brock

versalt

Reaction score
Hello world! I am a lady from Norway. Originally I am a teacher, but now i want to start my own business. I want to work on issues that interest me, and the first step into the world, is to search for contacts and inspiration out there. I am a very creative mind with many hobbies. Life is not always fun and enjoyable, but I'm never bored for one second. Among my interest is music. I make music and events, and I have my own acapellagroup, The Funka! (In Norway That means "it's working!!") check us out on youtube :) I'm involved in environment and health, and I have in mind to start my own webshop. Right now I am using my time to figure out how to make my own commerce through wordpress (puh..hard work!) I'm always searching for quality goods and services, and this forum is interesting for that matters. Hoping to find some good contacts here, for cooperation, inspiration and exchange of ideas. Many heads together work better than one singel! Have a nice day out there :)

kenny40

Reaction score
Hi! newbie here...
smile.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

JoeGat

Reaction score
Ye hi,

I'm a chopper pilot with a Naval Squadron and after lurking on this site for a while I figured you guys could do with some fashion help, so I signed up.

Wish me luck, this is going to be a DIFFICULT job!!

dannya

Reaction score
Hey just joined the forum, finished uni a couple years back but still havent got rid of the student clothes (way too many printed t-shirts and crappy jeans I'm ashamed to say). So hopefully I can find some good ideas to improve my wardrobe

MaBal

Reaction score
Just signed up. I love clothes so it should be fun!

Rejuvenate

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for about a year, and I've learned lots. Decided to join so that I can participate. Great community here, lots of style hapening.

Rejuvenate

Reaction score
I've lurked here for about a year now, and I've learned a bunch. Figured I might as well register and join in actively. Great community, lots of style.

Aznhomer16

Reaction score
Just joined, mainly for shoes (love Allen Edmonds) but am finding a whole lot more. I'm originally a watch guy, have been collecting for 8 years or so. But now expanding my horizons a bit.

barescanallas

Reaction score
Suit ahoy! Captain and crew, I'm from Galiza and I've been abduced by Barney Stinson anthem, so... suit up!

MrDrumngun

Reaction score
How's it going guys? I'm from NOLA and currently attending LSU for mechanical engineering. I'm tired of the gym shorts and t shirts look so I decided to start expanding my wardrobe to a timeless professional look. On a budget too. It's been difficult to say the least but I hope to learn a lot here.

SaMD

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm Sam and I love suits! I've been learning a lot from the forum.

hollysurly11

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads