• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChrisMad

Reaction score
Hey, SF!

I'm Chris, a Media Management student from Ohio, just getting into the style game. It's tough saving for big purchases on a college budget, but the waiting process at least gives me more time to educate myself before pulling the trigger. I recently copped a pair of Epaulet Rivet Chinos, and next on the list is some selvage denim and nicer shoes. Here's to learning as much as I can about all things sartorial!

Cheers!

firsttimecaller

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a first time poster, long time reader.

As the lyrics go, I come from the land down under. I appreciate good quality and well made clothing and shoes, preferring classic styles than the 'in thing'.

Big fan of tailor made suits and RM Williams boots (they fit like a glove, look great, last long and you can wear them on a farm or in a boardroom - sometimes on the same day) and tailor made white shirts.

I own a company, like good red wine, good conversation and women with just the right amount of deviant in them.

Cheers from the southern hemisphere.

david001

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is David and I am new-entrant into the world of a slightly more discerning approach to men's clothing.

My initial foray has been to buy a pair of Loake Aldwych shoes, which I am rather pleased with.

I will probably be focussing on shoes for the time being, but who knows what the future may bring.

All the best.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Joined Style Forum 3-4 months ago looking for advice on a new suit purchase...have since found my credit card balance rising...but look good though! Oh yeah, I work in finance out of Seattle.

JFLHK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I first visited this community 2 years ago at the recommendation of a friend and I've since discovered sartorial advice and inspiration beyond measure. My love of fine suits, shirts, shoes, ties and pocket squares have stemmed largely from these forums and I thank you all for the ever increasing card bills that are sent to me each and every month.

Cheers,
JFL

noface17

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a former forum member (a few years ago, when I was still at university and had a lot more time...can't remember my nickname...), occasional SF and AAAC lurker and European cosmopolitan with international English/ British and East Coast/ Ivy League -inspired wardrobe.
Hoping to give an get intersting input.
Regards
noface

HermesLover

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Mohun - I live in Central Pennsylvania - Married w/ children. My wife can't understand my weakness for Ferragamo's and Hermes ties. It irks her that I have more shoes than she does...

bcc625

Reaction score
I've been looking these forums for a while now, as I'm trying to redo my wardrobe, and improve my fashion sense. As a recent graduate stepping into the real world, its time to step it up a notch.

plustwobonus

Reaction score
Hi all, plustwo here. Been interested in clothing and style for 4 or 5 years now (tried, but never quite got it during college), and have only gotten serious over the past year or two. Found my way here from a few places after getting bored of /r/MFA, hoping to get serious about the "less is more" approach to buying.

I'm in engineering in southern california/los angeles, so while I get stuck with biz casual on weekdays, I'm open to experimenting in the evenings and on weekends.

ViceroyRW

Reaction score
Long time Lurker. Decided to join. Awesome awesome community! I owe these guys so much! I hope to help others just like SF helped me.

StefanS

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Stefan. I was introduced to this site through many Google searches related to men's fashion questions. I hope to continue learning from the SF community as well as contribute myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads