• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm thinking of buying this black suit from Men's Warehouse

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Ok it is black and feels very soft. Also the guy who worked there told me its fused with very expensive glue so I'm getting a bargain. Originally 110$ but its 20$ off! The shoulders are a bit baggy but its OK cause they will pad them for free!!! So should I get it or what! I have two hours to decide because the guy said he is going to sell it if I dont come back soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgekko View Post
These anti-Men's Wearhouse screeds are becoming as tiresome as Men's Wearhouse. Honestly, can we stipulate that Men's Wearhouse sucks and move on?

This place is turning into Groundhog Day...
... just imaging someone posting a thread starting "I'm thinking of buying this black suit from Men's Warehouse ... "
musicboohoo[1].gif

BryanHarig

Reaction score
You should only buy it if they throw in some of their nice square shoes to close the deal!

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by likeitaloud
Ok it is black and feels very soft. Also the guy who worked there told me its fused with very expensive glue so I'm getting a bargain. Originally 110$ but its 20$ off! The shoulders are a bit baggy but its OK cause they will pad them for free!!! So should I get it or what! I have two hours to decide because the guy said he is going to sell it if I dont come back soon!

musicboohoo[1].gif

mad.gif
I hate salespeople.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, after four years I've finally achieved my goal of one of my rants being used as the launching pad for a troll.

likeitaloud, I would have given you bonus points had you mentioned the black MW suit was also ventless.

lordofpi

Reaction score
Wow, I've been looking for one of those for a long time. I think it was the Duke of Windsor who used to travel to Mallorca where they would turn the horses into glue on the spot and use that fresh glue to make your suit then and there. It was great because it hid all that shoddy looking handwork that cluttered up the clean lines of the suit.

Let me know if they have any left in a 52R!

P/S: Make sure they pick out shirts and ties for you! There ties are teh great, and the guys that work there have excellent taste!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads