• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TGIF and the weather is amazing.

EF827C1C-F24F-4218-B9CA-58C948E18524.jpeg
D999ED2C-B6FA-475E-821A-0BB91D3C34FB.jpeg
BB80E02B-1B82-41B6-B762-DF867F74340A.jpeg
BFD073F0-5EDA-4DC9-9578-D46193344BB7.jpeg

Reaction score
I have a similar 3 roll 2 tweed blazer. The left lapel always puffs out a bit, which I attribute to big leather buttons. It looks like yours may be doing the same. Do you have any "fix" or is that part of the charm. (I wouldn't have noticed it on you, but it bugs me a bit whenever I wear mine.)

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason people often take pictures of themselves holding a cell phone in a bathroom or in other places inside.

People never take pictures of themselves holding a cell phone outside.

It's easy to take a picture of yourself holding a cell phone outside. If I can do it anyone can do it.

IMG_3463.jpeg

Brooks Brothers tweed jacket, OCBD shirt, and tie, Hermes pocket square, Trafalgar alligator belt, L L Bean corduroy trousers, and Allen-Edmonds saddle shoes.

Tea, a ghost, and me at Artelice Patisserie in Sawtelle (West Los Angeles). The ghost was filled with chocolate mousse with a chocolate pastry base.

IMG_3480.jpeg

Close up of the ghost and the two macarons.

IMG_3482.jpeg

Close up of the shoes.

IMG_3478.jpeg

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason people often take pictures of themselves holding a cell phone in a bathroom or in other places inside.

People never take pictures of themselves holding a cell phone outside.

It's easy to take a picture of yourself holding a cell phone outside. If I can do it anyone can do it.

View attachment 1850005

Brooks Brothers tweed jacket, OCBD shirt, and tie, Hermes pocket square, Trafalgar alligator belt, L L Bean corduroy trousers, and Allen-Edmonds saddle shoes.

Tea, a ghost, and me at Artelice Patisserie in Sawtelle (West Los Angeles). The ghost was filled with chocolate mousse with a chocolate pastry base.

View attachment 1850008

Close up of the ghost and the two macarons.

View attachment 1850009

Close up of the shoes.

View attachment 1850012

As always, a pleasant, old-fashioned look. I particularly like the wide leg trousers, even though I would iron them into a sharper crease. I want to praise you for your always perfectly long ties, seldom seen these days.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a similar 3 roll 2 tweed blazer. The left lapel always puffs out a bit, which I attribute to big leather buttons. It looks like yours may be doing the same. Do you have any "fix" or is that part of the charm. (I wouldn't have noticed it on you, but it bugs me a bit whenever I wear mine.)

I don’t know what you mean. Both the lapels look symmetrical to me.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing the details of this overcoat?
Of course!

It’s the Anthology x Permanent Style Polo Coat, but modified for me by lengthening it by 10cm. I think The Anthology now offers in an actual MTO version. I like it a lot.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix