• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bernoulli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mi consenta Mr. Bernoulli ... the label is on the back of the tie, so you may wear it without compromising yourself ...
BTW, I usually remove the labels from my ties, as I don't like people to grab and turn them to see who's the maker (you know, Italians tend to like phisical interaction - a bit too much for my tastes, but I'm a shy guy).
Label apart, I like very much your whole outfit: I feel a feeling of much needed spring in it!

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
¡Hola!

I have to remember not to take photos with direct sunlight while wearing open weave garments. Haha.

serie_editado-3.jpg

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
¡Hola!

I have to remember not to take photos with direct sunlight while wearing open weave garments. Haha.

View attachment 1148226
I'd always found to be a mission impossible to pair with taste: white trousers, loafers and - God forbid - socks.
You have just proved me wrong and I hope you don’t mind if I save your pic as a reference!

themanfromLisbon

Reaction score
It's surprising me how such a nice tie might come from such an untasteful man ...

My opinion about Berlusconi as human being is quite awful (well, I think that there are other politicians even worst, but that seems to be a fashion), but we cannot say that talking about dressing he is not a tasteful man. We look at him and in a glimpse we can see he has the best tailors at his orders. Don’t you agree?

Cheers
Vic

tcbinnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd always found to be a mission impossible to pair with taste: white trousers, loafers and - God forbid - socks.
You have just proved me wrong and I hope you don’t mind if I save your pic as a reference!
Agree that is very well done.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those who have never been there may imagine Hollywood Blvd is glamorous and/or elegant. Hollywood Blvd is neither.

Standing in front of a typical Hollywood Blvd shop earlier today. (No, did not go in and ask what "money bags" are or what they are used for.)

P1130662.jpg

Brooks Brothers jacket and vest, Bow Tie Club tie, Jim Thompson pocket square, L L Bean yellow OCBD shirt and cord trousers, and Allen-Edmonds suede shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person with a turkey sandwich picture at Musso & Frank's Grill (which is 100 years old this year) on Hollywood Blvd.

P1130653.jpg

For fans of the big picture, at Grauman's Egyptian Theater on Hollywood Blvd.

P1130668.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads