• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rudals

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Foxx, you should size up on the suit.
...and stop taking selfies in public restrooms AND wash his hands.
nest.gif

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-post from the challenge.
Quote:
I normally don’t care for large dots (no principle involved, just personal bias) but as part of this particular ensemble this is beautiful.

Having my morning coffee and it’s a pleasure to see so much good stuff here today.

Cheers,

Ac

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interesting fit, clags. please do not be wearing bit loafers.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Not wearing loafers. Chestnut captoe bluchers.

aglose

Reaction score

Weather like this makes me happy to have a somewhat seasonal wardrobe:
I don't post here ever, mostly a lurker trying to learn still but this suit is beautiful. Where from? Linen?

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't post here ever, mostly a lurker trying to learn still but this suit is beautiful. Where from? Linen?
Cheers, it's a linen suit from Suitsupply. It's the Soho cut. I bought it last summer, but they have very few in their lineup this season

Louys

Reaction score
Claghorn, I really like the yellow shirt but I think it would look much better if it was a few shades lighter.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sounds crazy! But curious what u see on fit of sides, shoulders, chest that led to comment?

I did indeed wash hands as sign instructed me to do, tho!
1f600.png

Foxx, you should size up on the suit.

aglose

Reaction score

Cheers, it's a linen suit from Suitsupply. It's the Soho cut. I bought it last summer, but they have very few in their lineup this season

See my problem with linen is I live in Colorado, which is dry all the time. I wrinkle instantly and stay wrinkled all day long. But I also love linen.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See my problem with linen is I live in Colorado, which is dry all the time. I wrinkle instantly and stay wrinkled all day long. But I also love linen.

You have to embrace the wrinkled look, it's part of the fun of wearing a linen suit. Having said that, not all linen is equal. This suit does wrinkle a bit, but not nearly as much as some of my other linen clothes.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads