• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this except would like the jacket to a couple of shades darker so there's more of a contrast between it and hte trousers.

Out of curiosity, who does your shirts please? They have a good shape to them without being tight.
I agree about the jacket. I guess you have to work with what you got though. The shirt is a TM Lewin slim fit. I'd say the majority of my dress shirts are from TM Lewin.

rahul

Reaction score

Cool jacket! Where'd you get it etc?

Looks to me like it fits good except the sleeves could show a bit of shirtsleeve. A white shirt work look better or perhaps light pink (they don't like black shirts on this forum). The jacket sleeve buttons need to be buttoned. I think lighter color trousers would look better also. White PS and real flower instead of the lapel pin.

Maybe a bow tie? :D

PS: "Be gentle"? You may have come to the wrong place for that.
lol8%5B1%5D.gif

:)
The jacket is Isaia. The shirt and trousers are blue. Friday wear. A little fun factor. Rest of the week is always traditional lawyer garb.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students. It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals. In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear. After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind. I've yet to figure out SB though. I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild. Everything here is rather conservative. Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me. It works though. In a crazy way.

Last edited:

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A plaid bow for oh-gosh-it's-hot-in-July Monday!

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conradwu - great combo

As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students.  It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals.  In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear.  After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind.  I've yet to figure out SB though.  I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild.  Everything here is rather conservative.  Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me.  
It works though.  In a crazy way.  

One of the best uses of a monogram of all time.
Well done.

even better than YOLO? ;)

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
As an educator, I've been trained to recognize patterns in students. It's pretty easy to translate that skill to recognizing patterns in the style of dress of certain individuals. In particular, I think if I had to be someone from SF for Halloween what would I wear. After a month or two of seeing outfits, I have a pretty good idea in mind. I've yet to figure out SB though. I feel that this outfit is wildly conservative with the emphasis on wild. Everything here is rather conservative. Even mixed together they are conservative, but there is still something wild about the juxtaposition of these conservative items to me. It works though. In a crazy way.

You are not an English teacher though, are you? Your writing style is similar to Dan Brown. Clumsy, ungrammatical, repetitive and repetitive.

Just messing with you AAS I'm also not a native speaker.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

May I redirect some of you fine folk to my collar thread? There's a poll that needs you!

Das Oneshirt

http://www.styleforum.net/t/354972/das-oneshirt-poll-inside/0_100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads