• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
here it is....probably my favorite purchase ive made. :)

Cirred

Reaction score
I have no words for the beauty of that Star Wars pocket square.
So I leave you with All-4-One's "So Much in Love," perhaps they can do it justice.

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
HA!!!! i do love the square. :slayer:

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
here it is....probably my favorite purchase ive made.
smile.gif

My birthday was over a month ago. I'd like you to know it's still not too late. That is offensively briliant.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MisterFu It seems you are reading my mind! Of course a 3 piece can be worn without a tie. I did that today and quite like the result.
Sorry, no. This is just a bastardized mixing of formality levels. A conservative business dress solid grey three-piece minus the tie? Sorry, but it just looks like you forgot your tie on the way out the door.
Yeah I agree. This looks pretty bad. Mullet steez going on here. And the tie makes it next level bad. I have seem you execute jacket/tie and jeans combo well in the past but this however... Is just bad :(
Agree. Peacocking is one thing, and I've come to appreciate some of SS's fits for what they are, but this is just a mess. Derek, that PS is brilliant. I need that.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MisterFu It seems you are reading my mind! Of course a 3 piece can be worn without a tie. I did that today and quite like the result.
It works if you're going for the "after the big courtroom/boardroom showdown I ditched the tie for happy hour and am now catching a cab home" look. Better at 7pm than 7am. At 7am the formality of the 3piece clashes with the casualness of the no tie, in my opinion. But, it's a good looking suit.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not only do i like the fit, that picture is cool as ish.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i think i left my ***** to give at home...

What is going on with the tie? It looks like some ruffian grabbed you by it and roughed you up.

Oh wait...it's Wednesday....your regular appointment with the dominatrix....never mind...

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

What is going on with the tie? It looks like some ruffian grabbed you by it and roughed you up.

Oh wait...it's Wednesday....your regular appointment with the dominatrix....never mind...

:lol:....thats actually thursdays now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads