• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you the reverse moyle who preforms the operation?

Mohel? I'm the ur-shagitz - in the Yiddish dictionary, under "ultra-goyim" is a picture of my family tree. :satisfied:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

bluedove

Reaction score
this is actually a thing, isn't it? It makes me proud to be part of a nation that has very smart people sitting around thinking of a procedure to put skin back on a man's penis.

"WTF" you people are "Strange" Where the hell is your Class, you wear $1,500.00+++ suiting - $500.00++ shoes - and all you have to offer is foreskin and a penis... Can someone suggest a different style- form (site) - Just show some "Class" This is just tasteless!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

"WTF" you people are "Strange"  Where the hell is your Class, you wear $1,500.00+++ suiting - $500.00++ shoes - and all you have to offer is foreskin and a penis...  Can someone suggest a different style- form (site) - Just show some "Class"  This is just tasteless!

well. I guess youve never had the luxury to own a foreskin wallet have you? plebe.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

"WTF" you people are "Strange"  Where the hell is your Class, you wear $1,500.00+++ suiting - $500.00++ shoes and all you have to offer is foreskin and a penis...  Can someone suggest a different style- form (site) - Just show some "Class"  This is just tasteless!

Philosophically, isn't this really all any of us have to offer? I mean, obviously not everyone can offer foreskin but when you really think about, strip down life to the bare essentials, as men what else are we if not foreskin and penis? Sure we clothe ourselves in the luxuries of silks and wools and leathers but luxury, class etc are all social constructs. If we lost everything material tomorrow, what else will be of value on us if not our foreskin and penis. Remember the words of Socrates, "Let him that would circumcise the world first circumcise himself".

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Quote:

reminds me of that episode of 'Friends' were joey desperately tries to audition for the role of an uncircumcised man and Monica fashions him a foreskin from silly putty...

Last edited:

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads