• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Some great looks today dudes... keep it up! Ill just be sitting here in my jeans, dadding it up and what not
laugh.gif

BTW, Navi and acecow sporting some SpooPoses there..
wink.gif
Surely jockeying for the voat gents?

Originally Posted by MBreinin
You look like Spoo's protege today, Ace.
smile.gif
I really like that SC.

Hehe. I see what you're talking about. Hmm... I suppose, Spoo and I have similar body shapes and both prefer slim jackets with a lower buttoning point. In any case, it's a flattering comparison, since I think Spoo looks awesome in his jackets.

Originally Posted by Chico2007
The PS and belt I could live without, everything else is
thumbs-up.gif

That fit is dowloaded into my "fitstoemulate" folder.

Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
laugh.gif
looks better with no socks
fistbump.gif

Had to jeans it up today & snake a plugged up drain. Fun!

Thanks.

Originally Posted by ManofKent
I think it needs a different tie - it's very close to the SC. If it was a dark navy I think the whole would work better.
Nice SC.

Thanks. I agree. Although, the photos came out too bright for some reason. I thought it looked better in the mirror.

Originally Posted by Qelsem
The basic leisure look: quilt jacket, corduroy cap, cashmere sweater, gingham country shirt, woollen Fraser tartan tie, thick corduroy trousers, camel hair scarf, veldtschoen boots and a bridle leather shoulder bag.

26_03_2010.jpg

26_03_2010b.jpg

26_03_2010c.jpg

26_03_2010d.jpg

I really-really dig this. It's different and very cool.

Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Those are some ugly-ass socks, ace. SC is beautiful but looks too snug, and that's coming from a guy who really likes snug SCs.

Possibly, yet some women found them quite desirable.
laugh.gif

I agree on the SC. It was tight from the start and on top of that I gained a little weight during winter. I need to let it out an inch.

Thanks for the criticism, guys! I learn a lot from you.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Qelsem
The basic leisure look: quilt jacket, corduroy cap, cashmere sweater, gingham country shirt, woollen Fraser tartan tie, thick corduroy trousers, camel hair scarf, veldtschoen boots and a bridle leather shoulder bag.

26_03_2010.jpg

26_03_2010b.jpg

26_03_2010c.jpg

26_03_2010d.jpg

Nice pieces, but stick to a solid wool tie with that shirt, or swap the shirt for a plain twill.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: Changed into something more appropriate for a night out and went to listen to some jazz.

Uwr1k.jpg

Navi

Reaction score
Some great looks today dudes... keep it up! Ill just be sitting here in my jeans, dadding it up and what not
laugh.gif

BTW, Navi and acecow sporting some SpooPoses there..
wink.gif
Surely jockeying for the voat gents?

Hah, I tried it out just for kicks and it turns out its one of the few poses I can take pictures of and not look marsupialed
wink.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
Hah, I tried it out just for kicks and it turns out its one of the few poses I can take pictures of and not look marsupialed
wink.gif

Why do you think I do it?
smile.gif

acecow - GREAT tie. You dont have to sell me on purple. Actually, my challenge pick this week was almost best purple. Still might be if I ever win another. Deets on the tie?

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do you think I do it?
smile.gif

acecow - GREAT tie. You dont have to sell me on purple. Actually, my challenge pick this week was almost best purple. Still might be if I ever win another. Deets on the tie?

Aye, thanks. Actually, this was inspired by your purple sweater a few weeks ago. The tie is J. Crew, cotton.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks dudes. That jacket was made by WW Chan from Holland & Sherry cloth.
Pants are light gray cords and shoes are Brooks Bros Peal chukkas.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a2-1.jpg

a1.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
Aye, thanks. Actually, this was inspired by your purple sweater a few weeks ago. The tie is J. Crew, cotton.

You know whats awesome? If you look fast, it looks like you used a hundred dollar (well, any denomination) bill as your pocket square
laugh.gif

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Acecow - nice fits!

Thank you!

You know whats awesome? If you look fast, it looks like you used a hundred dollar (well, any denomination) bill as your pocket square
laugh.gif

Haha, yeah, I see it. Not as good as a black AmEx card, but I'm getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads