• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lookin sharp today Crusty. You should do casual more often. Sentimentality aside, I agree that the hat would go better with a different outfit. Or, maybe you could add a boomerang? That certainly would help tie the look together.

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stitchy, you look good today. Shirt shade isn't my cuppa, but you paired it well with that tie. I do have to say I agree a slightly wider trouser leg opening would help you out. I have the same problem - us bigfoots (bigfeet?) have to be careful not to look like we're wearing clown shoes.

Malford, that coat is awesome.

Rambo, don't be a jerk.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks good
fing02%5B1%5D.gif

thanks!

Cheers, Stitch :)
Gieves & Hawkes

awesomenessss.

Stitchy, you look good today. Shirt shade isn't my cuppa, but you paired it well with that tie. I do have to say I agree a slightly wider trouser leg opening would help you out. I have the same problem - us bigfoots (bigfeet?) have to be careful not to look like we're wearing clown shoes.
Rambo, don't be a jerk.

thanks, big O.

bigfeet syndrome is a pain, i think i may just forget about it for now. if my biggest issue is that my shoes look a little long, ill deal. bigger leg opening also means wider legs throughout i find, and that looks billowy on my thighs. id rather a nice line and fit down my legs, even if it means my shoes look a tad clowny.

or maybe in 3 months ill change my mind and buy all new pants. :laugh:

either way, good point, and appreciate the honest and friendly feedback, as always.

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks!
awesomenessss.
thanks, big O.
bigfeet syndrome is a pain, i think i may just forget about it for now. if my biggest issue is that my shoes look a little long, ill deal. bigger leg opening also means wider legs throughout i find, and that looks billowy on my thighs. id rather a nice line and fit down my legs, even if it means my shoes look a tad clowny.
or maybe in 3 months ill change my mind and buy all new pants. :laugh:
either way, good point, and appreciate the honest and friendly feedback, as always.

No worries man. I've been ignoring comments here about my jackets being too short for years now. :fistbump:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No worries man. I've been ignoring comments here about my jackets being too short for years now. :fistbump:

lawlz. my man! have a great weekend. :cheers:

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Rambo, don't be a jerk.

You think you have big feet Orge?

I often think your photos are jarred by seemingly too short and wide looking shoes and reckon you and Stitch should swop shoes. His always seem to look too long whereas you look like you would benefit from longer, sleeker, less stubby lasts. I'm 6'1" and wear only US 8.5 or 9 but have narrow feet.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You think you have big feet Orge?
I often think your photos are jarred by seemingly too short and wide looking shoes and reckon you and Stitch should swop shoes. His always seem to look too long whereas you look like you would benefit from longer, sleeker, less stubby lasts. I'm 6'1" and wear only US 8.5 or 9 but have narrow feet.

IT WILL BE LIKE TOMMY JOHN SURGERY BUT FOR CLOTHING NERDS NOT ATHLETES

lol

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sales are starting soon and this jacket will probably be marked down to around €100 - I might buy it again a size larger, only because I love the cloth and the half canvas. It is certainly quite off in terms of fit; forward shoulders are to blame and a size larger (which wasn't available when I bought this one) helps by adding some fullness in the back of the shoulders; I just tried it today. Alterations didn't help much. Camouflaging it with the pose here...
smile.gif

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:puzzled: I say something? You would have preferred I used didgeridoo instead??

Had you said "didgeridoo", Org would have said, "didgeridon't".

No worries Ram or Org - Ram's observations on the hat match my own, and I am well aware that my days as Crocodile Dundee are well over :satisfied:.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Rare conservative business dress with my new favorite tie

and I am well aware that my days as Crocodile Dundee are well over
satisfied.gif
fuckin' 'ell, I knew I recognized you from somewhere. Also want to jump onto the casual crusty bandwagon and say you look fantastic today.

Last edited:

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love the ear band. Must be that I am Swedish and have spent a couple of weeks in the Swedish mountains each year during my childhood.

thanks man. We went there when I was 8. Visiting my parents' this weekend, I grabbed it.

Cheers, Stitch :)
Gieves & Hawkes

I wanted to pick one of those up. It looks as awesome as it did on your site [I assume it's the same one]

@ moss - loving the happy vibes :slayer:

thanks!

Today:

Last edited:

IrateCustomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get a whooping for this one, but I'm enjoying the change of pace of this fit today.

Ralph Lauren Camelhair SC
BB Shirt and Sweater
Saks Tie
Rafael Pants
AE Kicks - Color just for my boy Booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads