• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i really wish he would say something here. anything.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's a lesson for some of you here: Stop envying other people's lives, you never know how they really feel or if it's all even true. You can envy my life, though, cause it's awesome.

I only envy acrids harem, PBs hair, CP's musical abilities, Upr's scarf and and power tie collection, and Spoo's spooness.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow, interesting day here. I must say I have never been tempted to post a fake picture.

all my pictures are fake. if people saw how awesome i really looked they would never be able to live with themselves. i act for the wellbeing of others.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I only envy acrids harem, PBs hair, CP's musical abilities, Upr's scarf and and power tie collection, and Spoo's spooness.
Nothing from
foo.gif
included?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Not to pick on you specifically, but kind of funny how the number of people coming forward today to say they knew he was full of **** all along is about the same as the number of people previously declaring their man-crushes on Sir F. 

When he had that 458, I was jelly, thats for sure.

:uhoh:

Nothing from :foo: included?

Just 5cm away from greatness.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad to see Victor is back.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

The LV nipples are for her and turned inside out, also for his pleasure. Sir F just knows how to live.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The Sir F thing was obvious. Ferraris, tuxes everyday, cocktail parties in Monaco... I was waiting for the first claim of banging an Olsen twin on a coke bender to cry foul (you know it was coming).

+1, no surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics