• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hickey removal

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sloken
morning after (before meeting my fam), one girl that gave me one took the end of a large diameter marker or hiliter and pressed on it, and twisted. repeat a bunch of times if you can withstand the pain, and it'll reduce the defined border of it and make it look like a red mark with a diffuse border, not so much like a purple hickey. I ended up lying and said i got hit during ball hockey.

Depending on the extent of your activities, you may not have stretched the truth so much...

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i try to give them to one night stands. As my own little mark for them to wear for the week, lol. immature, yes. but damn funny.

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by strsinthesky
Wear a turtleneck dude. lol always work with me. Always keep a turtleneck around just in case. even if it's the ugliest piece of crap in the world.

failure.jpg

Turtlenecks are slightly Conne

Tabris

Reaction score
Say one of your male friends did it to you to cause such inquest.

Seriously...it happened to a friend of mine once, he got given a hickey from another friend just to embarrass him. no ****

Lucky7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tabris

Seriously...it happened to a friend of mine once, he got given a hickey from another friend just to embarrass him. no ****

Big ****. I don't give or receive hickeys from other males. Period. You're kidding right? I think explaining to your parents that your male friend gave you a hickey is more trouble than saying. Yeah my new girlfriend gave it to me.

Tabris

Reaction score
Seriously.

One of my friends did it to another for ***** and giggles at a party when we were younger.

They're like jocks...so that explains any homovibes, but still, waiting for my friend to come up with an explanation for it all was a riot.

Kohan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by quinnk
Once you hit your sophomore year, the hickeys start moving down your body. Then no one except the offender (and whoever follows her, if you're prolific) will ever know. And that's a good thing. Do what you can to hasten this change.
You assume that my neck bore the only battle-scars.
Originally Posted by e23
Wow this is seriously something that happens in middle school.
Your maturity bores me. Come back to the sandbox, where we naive children play with such reckless abandon and joy. Prick.
Originally Posted by Tabris
That would cause another, entirely less pleasant, round of questioning. C'mon Kaworu, let's keep the purpose of the subterfuge in mind--to avoid questions entirely, not to awkward-ize thanksgiving. This isn't Friends... "more turkey, meester chandler?" That highlighter/comb approach make sense. Painful sense, but sense nonetheless. I'll keep them in mind.
smile.gif

utspg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sloken
morning after (before meeting my fam), one girl that gave me one took the end of a large diameter marker or hiliter and pressed on it, and twisted. repeat a bunch of times if you can withstand the pain, and it'll reduce the defined border of it and make it look like a red mark with a diffuse border, not so much like a purple hickey. I ended up lying and said i got hit during ball hockey.

actually yeah, a girl showed this to me too, and it works rather well. For me I just keep pressing and twisting til it hurts like a *****. Then its swollen and red (instead of purple and bruised), but that goes away in about an hour. So if you plan ahead, you can remove most (if not all) proof of the hickey.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
shog[1].gif
We were all 14 once. Except Conne and Kwilk, who are still 12, I believe.

Hey now. I'm 12 backwards (that's 21). I just act like an idiot on the forum as a sort of escapism. IRL, I'm a very straight laced and respectable guy (except when I drink.).

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Ha!! You're obviously used to dealing with less SF addicted losers than myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads