• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hejfina - affiliate thread

hejfina

Reaction score
We have a few pieces from EG and BoO online now. Please check it out and use your discount!!!

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
went in the store last friday, they have some good stuff at the moment. i wish i could've actually tried on some things, but my lady friend was all in a hurry to go to the marc jacobs store down the street.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Grrr... someone bought out the sizes in the Engineered Garments pieces that I was hoping for. ;_;

bsyde82

Reaction score
damn, i'm really feelin these new bedfords, but just got a grey one last season...:-/

any reason why the field jacket is so much cheaper than their other jackets? from the pics, it looks kind of good to me. and are the fits the same this year for EG outerwear?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
any reason why the field jacket is so much cheaper than their other jackets?
It's a shirt jacket, has no lining, and is cotton. I have one from last year that I wear a lot.

bsyde82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
It's a shirt jacket, has no lining, and is cotton. I have one from last year that I wear a lot.

if i wear a small in the wool bedford, would you say a small in the field jacket is comparable in fit?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
if i wear a small in the wool bedford, would you say a small in the field jacket is comparable in fit?
Maybe. A few of the Japanese sites have measurements for them already so you might want to check those.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
You should email your question to Heiji.

I think that Heiji herself is on vacation. However, the staff is pretty knowledgeable and helpful. I suggest a phonecall to the store.

plooftin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
anyone?!...

according to the band of outsiders website, the second look from the top, the model is wearing a blue oxford cloth shirt with contrast stitch. so... the contrast is in the stitching. probably not the kind of detail your monitor could pick up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads