• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin Appreciation Thread

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My last batch of t-shirts came several months late, with nothing by way of apology or explanation. They also changed the cut of the shirts such that these are unwearable for me. I think I’m done with with them.

Funcheese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gustin would do well to listen to their customers (updating fits, improving quality control…) but they appear to be content doing things their way.

Their shirts for example. How many of us are among the 1% of the population with extremely narrow, elongated torsos?
IMG_4982.jpeg

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fortunately the shirts are a non-starter for me. T-shirts are fine, in fact I can wear an XL with no issues, but the regular shirts... I can't even button them around my chest, which I why I finally resorted to MTM for all my office shirts. Otherwise they'd probably just get all my money because they've some great patterns.

@Funcheese I've got an elongated torso, but I've also got a 50" chest, 18.5" neck so it's not even close with their shirts. Can't even get them buttoned around the chest, but I'm not going to wear them unbuttoned to my waist; I lack the gold chains to pull that off and I have a serious aversion to the word "bro". :p

Funcheese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And another thing; I backed a t-shirt campaign a month ago. If 100% funded they were to arrive in September. It didn’t reach even 50% in the time allotted but rather than nix that campaign they just keep moving back the date to complete funding. So, as of today, if they do fully fund they’ll arrive sometime in November. Trè lame indeed.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They refunded me. Glad to see it. I took weight measurements for them comparing the various t-shirts I've received from the past. This batch was somewhere between the Pimas I wanted (I got some from the in-stock to test them out) and some old Heavyweight T I got a few years ago and it was right in the middle. They said that there's 2 different Pimas they use, but it did sound off and they were going to check them because there's a significant price premium between pima and the other stock. I dunno, but black heavyweight t-shirts in this Valley heat ******* suuuuuuuuuuuucks lol. Hopefully they'll get it resolved because their pima is really good. So silky and light.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads