• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perfect. Those will fit me too then... :devil:

Is the window closed?

:) You are always welcome to borrow them in trade for those beautiful LS NST's :) . I believe it closed up a week or two ago. Suppose to be completed in 6 weeks .

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Perfect. Those will fit me too then... :devil:

Is the window closed?

Olof has closed this pre order. Fortunately, we will make some suede boots next year.
We plan on putting more effort into MTOs next year so we can explore some interesting make-ups. Speaking of, the cognac shell blucher should be underway next week. The pairs will be limited but I will post here next week once it opens.

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Olof has closed this pre order. Fortunately, we will make some suede boots next year.
We plan on putting more effort into MTOs next year so we can explore some interesting make-ups. Speaking of, the cognac shell blucher should be underway next week. The pairs will be limited but I will post here next week once it opens.
Will a LWB be available or PTB only?

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_6594.JPG
IMG_6595.JPG
IMG_6596.JPG
Veg tanned PTBs. Spilled a protein shake of all things on my left shoe near the toe last week, and unsure how to get it out.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 841273 View attachment 841274 View attachment 841275 Veg tanned PTBs. Spilled a protein shake of all things on my left shoe near the toe last week, and unsure how to get it out.
Hello Sir.
I recently had the same issue with my GS British Tan LWB. I noticed some spots on them after a night of overindulgence... I tried VSC, and Saphir Renovateur but the stains were still there. I eventually used a damp towel (water) and rubbed the spots till they darkened and seemed to fade into the wet spot. Once the spot dried, it was gone for the most part. It lightened the spots a bit but it evened out pretty well after I polished the shoes again with VSC. If you look hard you can see it, but you really have to be focused on the spots to tell. Another friend suggested saddle soap. By no means am I pro at this so I don't know if it will work for you, but I wanted to share my experience. Sorry for the long winded reply, I hope it helps. Cheers!

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Cognac Shell, Plain Toe Blucher pre-order has started. We had a list of folks who had made inquiries in the past who have now placed their orders but there are still some pairs left. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact us here or by email.

Plain Toe Blucher Pattern
- Cognac Shell Cordovan
- Kip Lining
- Antique split reverse welts
- Antique stain on leather sole edge
- Leather Midsole, Outsole, Heel stack

$100 deposit (non refundable)
Price is $600 including shipping to US addresses. International shipping will be an additional cost.
2016-05-30 07.51.17 copy.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads