• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy weekend gents!

I have just secured small batches (probably enough for 6 or 7 at most) of burgundy shell & black shell for gmto.
This may go fast so let me know if you guys have any GMTO ideas! 

Carmina only have very limited in stock for both burgundy and black and this will be just a one time deal for us (for now)
(They are still not taking shell corodvan GMTOs at this time)

Let me know what you gents think!

For what it's worth I was thinking using burgundy shell for Rain last U wing boots and using the black shell for either PTB in Detroit or Tanker Boots in Soller.
Cheers!

ps. sorry if I havent responded yet to some PMs and emails as I am still traveling abroad but I promise I will try my best to respond back as soon as possible. thank you gents for your patience.
I'm in for the u wing burgundy shell boots. That or a frankenstitch jumper boot I'm also in.

member2000r

Reaction score
Tanker boots sounds good... I am still kicking myself for ordering wrong sizes for those navy shell.

A friend wants a frankenstitch jumper boot in the #8 shell

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy weekend gents!

I have just secured small batches (probably enough for 6 or 7 at most) of burgundy shell & black shell for gmto.

Carmina only have very limited in stock for both burgundy and black and this will be just a one time deal for us (for now)

For what it's worth I was thinking using burgundy shell for Rain last U wing boots and using the black shell for either PTB in Detroit or Tanker Boots in Soller.
Cheers!

ps. sorry if I havent responded yet to some PMs and emails as I am still traveling abroad but I promise I will try my best to respond back as soon as possible. thank you gents for your patience.

Burgundy shell Frankenstich boots please!! Let's do this one Gents and Steve!

Same specs as Saddle shell jumpers. Oscar last, Danite 500.

I'm in!

Last edited:

LoKey

Reaction score
If a black shell Frankenstitch, a gentleman's sh*tkicker boot, were possible on a wider last (rain, soller, detroit, inca), sign me up.

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy weekend gents!

Cheers!

Sign me up for either Burgundy u wing or Burgundy Frankenstitch!

Thanks!

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
I'd like a shell split toe single monk or loafer. After all, we've just done a burgundy boot, and orders now will arrive for summer.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we see a picture of the burgundy museum u wing boot :)

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indeed. It'll be an uphill battle but I'd love a burgundy shell loafer.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSC8