• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just sloughed out to feed the birds in my zip up Columbia's. No blizzard here - only a few inches. TG

Last edited:

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Enjoyed this thread.
Some amazing shoes here. Maybe one day I will play with the big boys :)

Regards.

nycxandy

Reaction score

Thanks!
Unfortunately I'm outside US and EU, and the prices from US retailers are too high for me. I may be able to get an MTO from G&G directly at the about same price (ex-VAT).
Are there any UK or EU retailers that can do this? Or even direct from G&G? Unlike EG, G&G doesn't publish a list of their distributors.

Yes, G&G offers MTOs directly to customers (http://made-to-order.gazianogirling.com/). There's a MTO fee, but it is usually waived for group MTOs since it's a bulk order.

Last edited:

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shikar,
It's been a long time, hope you are doing well!!

Forex, you are too kind and thanks for asking I have been well. Hope you are doing great also and will try and spend some more time here :)

Regards.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow. Enjoyed this thread.
Some amazing shoes here. Maybe one day I will play with the big boys :)

Regards.

I thought you left the forum. Good to see some of the old school members make an appearance.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I thought you left the forum. Good to see some of the old school members make an appearance.

Appreciate your post and I took a hiatus here to indulge in a few other hobbies and toys.
Thank you texasmade, we are the old guard but quality clothes/shoes are timeless.

Regards.

Wooderson

Reaction score

Tavistock Tuesday?

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't seen any GMTOs directly through G&G although Nick did offer them through B-E before.

I didn't think G&G did GMTOs through them directly. Only MTOs.

G&G does offer GMTO directly. they need 6 pairs to waive the MTO Fee.
Last time i had contacted G&G for a GMTO they were ready to offer it in different widths as well with that GMTO and a free patina.
Ofcourse 50% deposit is required and if someone needs to get this started you can reconfirm what they will offer this time.
Contact Max Benatar who is at G&G Savile row store ([email protected]) .

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

G&G does offer GMTO directly. they need 6 pairs to waive the MTO Fee. 
Last time i had contacted G&G for a GMTO they were ready to offer it in different widths as well with that GMTO and a free patina. 
Ofcourse 50% deposit is required and if someone needs to get this started you can reconfirm what they will offer this time.
Contact Max Benatar who is at G&G Savile row store ([email protected]) . 

You had me at "different widths"... :eek:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads