• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@laufer

See if they can do that color. I think it's kind of doubtful since finishing is a big part of the step up in value for bespoke. Looks really nice though.

Anyone have or seen vintage pine in person? I'm considering getting the stock connaughts in that color but not sure if that is a good combo.

Last edited:

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
well what size do you wear in other brands?

In the end, as long as you got a good fit, then you know that you will be all set, but you need to make sure that they have the last on file as well, or you may have some problems, due to your problem by your toes.

jaywhyy

Reaction score
@laufer

See if they can do that color. I think it's kind of doubtful since finishing is a big part of the step up in value for bespoke. Looks really nice though.

Anyone have or seen vintage pine in person? I'm considering getting the stock connaughts in that color but not sure if that is a good combo.
Pine is quite light, similar to EG's Edwardian.

Dandy Wonka

Reaction score

well what size do you wear in other brands? 

In the end, as long as you got a good fit, then you know that you will be all set, but you need to make sure that they have the last on file as well, or you may have some problems, due to your problem by your toes.

I am usually 13 or 14.

I am relatively confident they will be ok. When we go ahead we will just tell them to match my others.

Last edited:

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you Burnham dudes against a medallion?

That might be the best color I've seen on the Burnham.

Do I need to make an appt to visit G&G? Or just walk in the store on Jermyn St?

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@laufer

I sent the message to Leaves,

I have seen vintage pine it is essentially tan color like EG edwardian.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you Burnham dudes against a medallion?

That might be the best color I've seen on the Burnham.

Do I need to make an appt to visit G&G? Or just walk in the store on Jermyn St?

Yes against the medallion plus it would have been $300 more anyways, MTO option 2.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@laufer See if they can do that color. I think it's kind of doubtful since finishing is a big part of the step up in value for bespoke. Looks really nice though. Anyone have or seen vintage pine in person? I'm considering getting the stock connaughts in that color but not sure if that is a good combo.
I have a vintage pine just for you:
15757928208_4810b7cafe.jpg

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I took a stab at the Deep Vintage Cedar Burnham GMTO make-up, hope it gets another GMTO going:

Guys I believe you have expressed the interest in this project.
@mw313
@ironist
@JubeiSpiegel
@grc1
@sacafotos
@Dandy Wonka
@Leaves
@Flake
@justinkapur ???

We are working on

Model : Burnham.
Last : MH71
Soles : Leather

The price 10000 SEK.

PS as you know February is time when G&G increased the prices so this may be a right time to get Burnham.

Let me know if you are interested in what width you require

Last edited:

member2000r

Reaction score

@mw313
@ironist
@JubeiSpiegel
@grc1
@sacafotos
@Dandy Wonka
@Leaves
@justinkapur ???

We are working on

The price 10000 SEK.

PS as you know February is time when G&G increased the prices so this may be a right time to get Burnham.

UK9E...count me in

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might as well leave me out of the initial group, my G width excludes me from GMTO orders.

I do hope this goes through, i think it will be a good make-up...

Last edited:

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@mw313
@ironist
@JubeiSpiegel
@grc1
@sacafotos
@Dandy Wonka
@Leaves
@justinkapur ???

We are working on

The price 10000 SEK.

Does the MH71 have the same instep as TG?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads