• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

hubertcollins

Reaction score
The service that Nick has given me appears to be the exact opposite, he has returned my emails in a reasonable time frame. He was very helpful with me and my narrow foot. I purchased a pair for my son, who is about to enter law school, they will be delivered next week. His service has been nothing but exceptional. :D

Nick A

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed some emails. Please could I ask you to resend those to me. I still have some available and today I have a stock update from G&G so will know exactly what's left

Apologies that I didn't get back to you sooner. I didn't predict how busy this sale was going to be. Also G&G didn't want it to be such a big thing online so I'm trying to sell without using my website to advertise which creates a huge amout of extra work for me. Email me today and I will answer all your questions.

[email protected]
Nick.

wurger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry if I missed some emails. Please could I ask you to resend those to me. I still have some available and today I have a stock update from G&G so will know exactly what's left

Apologies that I didn't get back to you sooner. I didn't predict how busy this sale was going to be. Also G&G didn't want it to be such a big thing online so I'm trying to sell without using my website to advertise which creates a huge amout of extra work for me. Email me today and I will answer all your questions.

[email protected]
Nick.

cheers, email sent!

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

[email protected]
Nick.

Thanks for the update, Nick. Email sent.

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The service that Nick has given me appears to be the exact opposite, he has returned my emails in a reasonable time frame. He was very helpful with me and my narrow foot. I purchased a pair for my son, who is about to enter law school, they will be delivered next week. His service has been nothing but exceptional. :D

All of my emails were quickly returned as well. He was very helpful in finding a size for me and if he has more I will probably order another.

If you are unsure just email Nick and he will be very helpful.

whyriver

Reaction score

[email protected]
Nick.
thank you Nick, email sent

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nick is a great guy to work with, although from time to time I too have had issues with reasonable email response times.

My approach is to be apologetically persistent. I know Nick is a busy man, so I hope he does not mind me being ambitious with my inquiries at times... :)

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@sacafotosPer your request: Here are the different lasts in my collection: Deco | MH71 | TG73 | DG70 | KN14
16740100098_8e8579ff53_z.jpg
Comparison of the Deco and MH71
16901848146_80f8a29048_z.jpg

Last edited:

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When the sale first started, I received emails from Nick within 24 hours, all friendly, and apologetic for the delay. I imagine that any emails ignored/missed are simply due to volume.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it hasn't so much happened yet. Trying to get them to do it, but there is a lot of bureaucracy involved that has yet to be sorted.

Thanks for updating us. So, the stock that Nick is selling isn't the same as the G&G leftovers from the sale then?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads