• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody got advice on playing Fantasy Baskeball? I thought I had a good team but have a losing record.

I'm thinking its getting enough guys to lead in every category but how do you supplement when you have some bad weeks when none of your guys play???

Kyrie Irving is on the block! Somebody propose a trade. I'm looking for a good rebounder who can score and has great ft percentage.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody got advice on playing Fantasy Baskeball? I thought I had a good team but have a losing record.

I'm thinking its getting enough guys to lead in every category but how do you supplement when you have some bad weeks when none of your guys play???

Kyrie Irving is on the block! Somebody propose a trade. I'm looking for a good rebounder who can score and has great ft percentage.
Sorry if this is viewed as a dumb question...But you are setting your lineup for a daily basis right? You should be moving players in and out on a nightly basis depending on who has games.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not at all. I am moving them and playing whomevers has a game.

You have a good group of players but you are heavily weighted on typical PG/SG stats.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lots of trades today. Cousins for kyrie seems like a bad trade for the kyrie side but then again I'm the one trading kemba for hawes

Last edited:

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had Kyrie. Needed a good PF/C.

Plus Paul George, MCW, and Steph curry are all on my team.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel like for kyrie you could've gotten al Jefferson because he's performing badly or gotten lamarcus

I don't know who vetoed the George for wall, Howard, and klay but I thought it was a good trade for both teams. Once you punt FTs Howard is more valuable than Paul George and wall and klay are good complements

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I feel like for kyrie you could've gotten al Jefferson because he's performing badly or gotten lamarcus

I don't know who vetoed the George for wall, Howard, and klay but I thought it was a good trade for both teams. Once you punt FTs Howard is more valuable than Paul George and wall and klay are good complements

I think cousins is a good deal. The guy is flirting triple double every game. I had him last season and he was a massive pain ********** but geez the guy can bring it when he's willing.

Anyway, his team is stacked with guard stats, he needs PF stats, so its a smart move. I offered him D Lee, which was not a great offer but the best I could do. I would have done that deal.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's only flirted with a triple double twice and flirted is a hyperbole. Eh I just think he could've done better.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lamarcus would have been awesome but Kyrie is playing pretty meh right now while Lamarcus is annihilating it.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

He's only flirted with a triple double twice and flirted is a hyperbole. Eh I just think he could've done better.

i actually had second doubts about trading away cousins only because he has been having such a great year. when you compare the trade, you can see how both sides benefit. consider the large increase in big man stats

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lamarcus would have been awesome but Kyrie is playing pretty meh right now while Lamarcus is annihilating it.

Kyrie will be playing much better and lamarcus is having a slightly worse season than the last.

Mostly I am scared that roman will start dominating now.

I felt really guilty for being even slightly happy when rose got injured. Bad luck on Mikey's part.

Also yahoos projections are notoriously terrible. Drummond is a top 20 player and he's only 96. Korver and hawes IMO will end up top 40 and they're in triple digits for ranking.

Last edited:

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can always try to hire against it. That is what it is there for. That's the fun of everything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads