1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by NAMOR, Sep 11, 2013.

Interested?

1. yes, im going to win this

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no, silly idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Great opportunity to buy low on Kyrie. I would have given up Cousins in a heartbeat for him

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Naw. I'm totally fine with the trade. I would only veto if the trade was like kyrie for varejao

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  4. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Not a chance I would trade LaMarcus for Irving. I may have traded Jefferson though. I think he will crush once he is healthy again but I am a bit frustrated by him and heavier at big men.

5. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Lol. It's just a matter if opinion at this point since the season is so early.

I sold Kyrie because although he had a lot of upside he didn't give me what I really needed and he has been playing poorly because of mike brown. If brown stays, I don't think he picks it up enough. That being said, MCW, George, and Curry more than make up for his absence.

6. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Speaking of which. I can't believe my lakers signed Kobe for that much. I hope they have a plan. This years team is talent low but much more fun to watch since they are a "team" unlike last years debacle.

7. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Lakers are more fun to watch. They're going to be great with Kobe back and pau playing better

8. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

When you consider that my Knicks are paying Amare 23.5 mill this year Kobe's deal doesn't seem so insane to me...that being said I think it was selfish. This deal will severely cap the Lakers in '15 free agency. If Kobe was truly about ring #6 he should have taken less or structured it differently.

9. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Carmelo to the Lakers?

10. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I wonder if nba players play fantasy basketball

11. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Hahahahahaha, Davis goes down a day after I trade Couisins. Only 1 healthy center on my roster. YaaAaaay

13. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Fractured Hand! Yikes. Sorry Namor.

14. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

thanks man. i find it all hilarious especially because the guy i lost to this week, trig (good week btw) was offering some attractive players in exchange for Davis, but alas I passed. timing couldnt have been better with the cousins trade :D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  15. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

I've got plenty of C's. Let me know if you want to make a deal.

16. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Wow... head to head with Bibs this week... he's got no healthy players. I've never seen so many injuries on one roster.

17. trig

trig Senior member

haha you should've given him to me! he had an off week too, only one good game.

hopefully he's not gone for too long, i've got him in my other league (as well as the hurting beal and butler). i'd probably still trade for the brow though.

18. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

^ good week sir. paul pierce is out with a similar injury and is expected to miss for 2-4 weeks. considering brow injured his non-shooting hand and is a little younger than pierce, i suspect he will be back before christmas. just need to hunker down and turn tricks on the waiver wire to hold me over

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  19. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Now Michael Kidd Gilchrist has a fractured hand.

MCW is a great rookie but his turnovers kill me.

20. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

^ MCW injury is a blessing in disguise. I struggled with whether to cut him or not but even with his upside I cut him, regrettably. Easy no brainier for ant owner

I'm playing a dude in another league with both oladipo and mcw. :fu: