1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Raf Simons riders jacket + wjk/AKM M65

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by minya, Oct 11, 2006.

1. minya

minya Senior member

first up: wjk/AKM black canvas M65.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Super, super, super slim. It fits exactly like a Dior Homme jacket. Marked a size "Large" but that's kind of a joke. I'm a 38" chest and it fits me... but barely. It's very tight in the shoulders/back so I'm letting it go. It would be best for a 36" chest. It measures about 50cm from armpit to armpit, and about 41cm from shoulder to shoulder. The armholes are very very high and very very narrow. Features a black double Riri zipper for the main placket and a small, short Riri zipper on the breast pocket.

It's been worn 3 times and is pretty much brand new. It includes the original cardboard tag and a full-size AKM garment bag. $530 shipped in North America

next: Raf Simons spring/summer 06 shiny cotton riders jacket.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (2nd pic has flash; 1st doesn't)

This is a riders-style jacket made out of a really neat semi-shiny soft cotton fabric. Lots of zippers, different ways to wear it. It's marked a size 48 and fits my 38" chest perfectly. However, it's pretty short (since it's a riders-style jacket)... I don't have measurements on hand, but if you're a US 38/EU 48, this jacket will fit you perfectly.

$375 shipped in North America

2. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

wow, that is a very sweet M65. alas, if it doesn't fit your 38", it's not going to fit my 39". thx for the heads up.

-Jeff

3. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

is the m65 lined at all to make it warm?

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

WJK large? That's supposed to fit you, weird, and too bad, that it's so small. I'm sure a 36" would loose the styling though.

5. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

i think i fitted into a wjk XL. can't remember for sure though. i really want their m66 though.