1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: gorgeous grey Calvin Klein cashmere sweater

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by minimal, Nov 13, 2004.

1. minimal

minimal Senior member

Before i donate it for the writeoff. it's too big for me... I got this sweater as a gift. It came from Barneys in New York. It cost over $600. It is a heavy cashmere sweater, at least 8 ply, and weighs 1.25 pounds. The color is a gorgeous heather grey. Really a perfect grey. The first image (of the entire sweater) is accurate for the color. The collar, cuffs, and hem are ribbed. It is size XL, and I'd say it's "true to size". It is too full in the body for me, but the arms are perfect: I'm 6'4", and 180lbs (i.e i'm skinny). I have worn it exactly 4 times. It is perfectly clean, but has never been washed/drycleaned. Except for the 3 minutes I needed to take the photo, it has never been hung on a hanger. If you want it dry cleaned before shipping, I will have it done. There is no pilling, holes, or any other wear on the sweater. I'd like to sell it for $75 plus shipping. I offer a return policy: if the buyer, upon receipt, dislikes the fit or fashion, they can return it immediately (i.e within 24 hours) for full refund (except shipping costs). Thanks for your interest. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

Hmmm, the original post was two years ago....[​IMG]

3. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

LOFL@!@ this is the best thread in SF history. BUMP

4. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I smell a bidding war...

5. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

Didn't know there were $600 plus Calvin Klein sweaters.

Could it be a CKPL (thst's the Calvin Klein Pink Label)[​IMG]

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Haha, actually I bought this sweater, and it's one of my favorites. Not sure about the original price but it's held up very well.