• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flathead SE05BSP...anybody have these?

gabby11303

Reaction score
Thinking about buying these in the forum. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...hlight=SE05BSP I currently have a pair of APC New Standard size 32. Think the flat heads be ok, or get a size 33 in the flat head. Yaeh, I know I already have a post on the first page, but I just saw these. Forgot to add that I also have a pair of Acne Mic size 33x32 that are tight in the waist, but fit great every where else.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
Check out the huge thread at Superfuture. I don't have these (yet), but from my limited knowledge, if you're a 33 in Mics, a 34 might work for you if you didn't hot soak the waist, but definitely not a 33. However, I'm confused that you wear a NS size 32, so definitely consult some measurements.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you're more of a 34ish... sizing down on the APC's and the Mic's being a little tight.

Definately get measurements on the BSP's, but they're going to be skinnier than both the APCs and the Mics.

Chinook

Reaction score
Not yet atleast.

It is on that long listen of purchases I need to make.. Check the sufu thread, there are already a few evolution shots of them.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know this sounds nuts but if you're a 32 in APC you'll need a size 36 in the SE05BSP, they run almost two sizes smaller than the usual Flat Head line.

gabby11303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I know this sounds nuts but if you're a 32 in APC you'll need a size 36 in the SE05BSP, they run almost two sizes smaller than the usual Flat Head line.

My APC's are still pretty new, but I definitely have room to spare in the waist since they stretched a little and from about the mid thigh down.

The only place they are tight is in the butt and upper thigh area right around the pockets. I wish they were a little slimmer from the mid thigh down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads