- Feb 11, 2008
- Reaction score
Epaulet x Styleforum Sashiko Chore Jacket Project
Our Sashiko chore jackets have proven to be the most popular and beloved products that we've offered in years. Using heavyweight cotton from Japan, each piece is cut, sewn, and dyed from start to finish at our facilities in Los Angeles. The result is a unbelievably comfortable piece of outerwear with remarkable texture and color depth. They're hitting on pretty much every target:
* Easily dressed up or down
* Supremely tough and machine washable
* A flattering and easy fit
* Wholly made in the United States
* Japanese cotton and natural corozo nut buttons
* Colors are limited and distinctive
* Wear it as a jacket in the Fall, or use it as a layering piece under thicker outerwear in the Winter
Add it all up, and this jacket in the really the perfect "Styleforum" product. So we've partnered with Styleforum to offer them in four crucial colors for Fall 2019: Azure, Army, Mink, and Merlot.
We're taking preorders all this week and offering 20% off the retail price with code sashiko20. You can order any chest size from 34 to 48. Once the preorder closes, they'll take about 4-5 weeks for production, and deliver right at the perfect time.
Please feel free to post any questions that you have, and we'll promptly answer them! You can check out the item and learn more here.