• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

According to justinkapur in the Carmina thread, Wilkes Bashford SF has a few Carmina models now.

This is accurate. They had 3 models today. An austerity wingtip in the rain last. A loafer in the Simpson or rain couldn't tell. And a captoe that I didn't get to see

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Austerity wingtip you say? :nodding::nodding::nodding: Color?

Last edited:

green garden

Reaction score
I think the closest you may get is Epaulets forthcoming Santa Monica location, anticipated to open by the end of the month. Check the main EP thread for details.

According to justinkapur in the Carmina thread, Wilkes Bashford SF has a few Carmina models now.

This is accurate. They had 3 models today. An austerity wingtip in the rain last. A loafer in the Simpson or rain couldn't tell. And a captoe that I didn't get to see
Thanks all!

hanoiboy

Reaction score
I hope my excitement is more than anticipation. Loden arrived, in two more hour it'll on my feet........!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I take the same size in Rain and Robert, a half size smaller than Simpson.

I wonder if Alcudia would be a good last for the punched captoe adelaide. It would be like this Alcudia model but with a punched captoe.

Just trying to get some more traction on this - above pic, only changes would be adding a punched cap and making the shoe in cognac shell.

Karura

Reaction score

3ac1fe1800a811e3957422000a1f8ac8_7.jpg

Big thanks to everyone @epaulet for their time and effort.
Waiting for the navy version of these.

Wow what is that? It looks good, I'm surprised at how different they look from Epaulet's photos

Last edited:

granjamo

Reaction score
Hi, gents. Please let me know if anyone can help with a sizing question.

Size 10 Forest last = Size ? Rain last

thecool85

Reaction score
Hi, gents. Please let me know if anyone can help with a sizing question.

Size 10 Forest last = Size ? Rain last

Most likely you will take the same size in both those lasts. For what it's worth, I'm a 9UK in both and both lasts fit my feet pretty similarly with the forest last giving me a little more room in the toe box.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

With how wonderfully that Loden jumper came out, and all the talk of wanting to get in on a Navy shell version, I was wondering if anyone had aspirations for a Ruby Jumper? I was impressed with the Bal-boot makeup in ruby, but that high of a boot is really not my style.

I've been really wanting to find some true #4 color, but that seems out of the question, so no doubt Mike & Co. could produce a great alternative.

Anyways, just throwing out an interest-check.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

With how wonderfully that Loden jumper came out, and all the talk of wanting to get in on a Navy shell version, I was wondering if anyone had aspirations for a Ruby Jumper? I was impressed with the Bal-boot makeup in ruby, but that high of a boot is really not my style.

I've been really wanting to find some true #4 color, but that seems out of the question, so no doubt Mike & Co. could produce a great alternative.

Anyways, just throwing out an interest-check.

Hey El':

I would be very interested. Don't have any Carminas yet but am waiting on the MTO Scotch Grain WWII boots on the Oscar last as my first. Before committing to a $1K investment, I'd want to see how the Oscar fits me and then get some input on how the Forest (if that's the last that's chosen) last compares to the Oscar.

My funds are also spoken for through almost the end of the year. Will be in London briefly next month and hope to pick up a couple pair of English boots on Jermyn St. So I'd need to wait till late this year or early next year. But yes, I would be interested.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hope that all is well and that everyone's enjoying the last round of makeups! Carmina is on holiday for a bit longer, so this is a great time to get another batch going for the Fall. We'll get primo delivery for it.

First off, I built out the Navy Shell Jumper. Here's the link for that:

Navy Shell Cordovan Jumper Boot Special Order Deposit

The details are as follows:

Robert Last
Blind eyes with antique brass hooks
Flat Welt
York Sole

Next up, we've had a few other ideas floating around.

U-Cap
Anyone interested in doing this in either Cognac Shell or Burgundy Shell? We can price it out around $825.

More Loden Shell Cordovan
This color is seriously awesome, and the last delivery looked incredibly boss! How about doing a Loden Shell Alt Wien or Austerity brogue for the next round

Brown Lizard Double Monk
We've been kicking this one around for a bit. The pricing would fall a little below shell cordovan We can do gorgeous brass-tone hardware on it too.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads