• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Patrick Cornelius Fit Contest

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I think that we can all use a reason to get dressed up these days. So how about we kick off a holiday fit contest!

Patrick Cornelius @peppercorn78 is a customer, a friend, a Styleforum member, and a phenomenal jazz musician. We purchased five copies of his CD "Acadia: Way of the Cairns." He's going to choose his top five submissions, and we'll ship a CD to each of those winners. Here's the rules:

1) The contest is open until 12/26
2) You need to show at least one piece of Epaulet clothing or footwear in the pic. It can be a recent or an older item
3) New or at least very recent photos are preferred
4) You can post one photo per day.
5) I'll try to feature every photo posted here on our Instagram stories @Epaulet
6) Patrick will choose all five winners and write a little bit about what he liked on each photo

That's it! If you want to learn more about Patrick Cornelius, then here's his website, and his bandcamp links

And if you're an Epaulet customer who makes his own goods and services, we're looking for partners to start doing this monthly. Send me a PM! I'll buy your items and ship them to the winners.

IMG_3311.JPG

Last edited:

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Eva! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s efforts! Let’s see what ya got!

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May I humbly suggest that you kick it off with a boss Sashiko photo!
I’ve devolved into PJs for the evening. Coming up in the morning for sure!

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No sashiko today, but it felt good to get sort of dressed up to walk down to the post office.

My EP Camel hair (Piacenza I think??) Nuovo jacket and Hertling moleskin Walts. Marino turtleneck is from Spier Mackay and boots are “All Terrain Indies” from Alden of Carmel. Not the the dressiest option, but dat sole is perfect for snow and ice. Square is Drake’s.
E7C0435B-45F1-4EAE-9460-5E9CCC826758.jpeg
E661BB26-E4EC-40D7-8686-333942A918C8.jpeg

DapperDan08

Reaction score
F8F7267A-1063-4BE8-861F-25DFBBE43D77.jpeg
Epaulet Somelos Oxford (tie dyed at home after a tie bled through, perfect for zoom
Xmas party), EZ pants, and full court hi sneakers. Merry Christmas!

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! Last day to post pictures! Let’s see any new EP gear from Santa.

DapperDan08

Reaction score
46237FD5-4DB9-488E-9C83-B5E53D73A5CC.jpeg
E6F24D11-F454-48DA-9324-B83B71146AA8.jpeg

Cheetah chainstitch, black sashiko rivets, Ryder boots. The contest is a nice excuse to have fun even when hanging out at home.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! If @peppercorn78 is cool with it, let's extend this contest for another week. I wouldn't be surprised if Christmas was kind of overwhelming for many of us, and this way we have another opportunity with NYE fits. I'll put it into our two newsletters and our Instagram account this week too.

I'm going to submit this on behalf of @UrbanComposition ... he posted it on Instagram, and is looking boss in the Woolrich Donegal Rivets...

IMG_4211.jpg

And I was wearing the OG Dean's Nuts collab jacket the other day. Not our typical outfit pairing of jeans or chinos, but I think it still mostly worked. The fabric on that piece is just amazing.. I'm glad that you guys were able to score most of the production units.

IMG_3782.JPG

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! If @peppercorn78 is cool with it, let's extend this contest for another week. I wouldn't be surprised if Christmas was kind of overwhelming for many of us, and this way we have another opportunity with NYE fits. I'll put it into our two newsletters and our Instagram account this week too.

I'm going to submit this on behalf of @UrbanComposition ... he posted it on Instagram, and is looking boss in the Woolrich Donegal Rivets...

View attachment 1524148

And I was wearing the OG Dean's Nuts collab jacket the other day. Not our typical outfit pairing of jeans or chinos, but I think it still mostly worked. The fabric on that piece is just amazing.. I'm glad that you guys were able to score most of the production units.

View attachment 1524149
I’m all for it.
Are there any IG hashtags we should be following as well?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads