• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks for the update, really would prefer the color you mocked up but doesn't seem like the loden green is that green from waht I've seen

Well, the exact color of it is in that shortwing on the gum rubber sole that's pictured. In real light its a little more like the mockup, but in reality... the true color will be somewhere in between. But definitely darker and more green than that pale olive color of the other makeups.

We're going to roll with the loden mockup as it stands - I've actually taken 5 preorders on it already so it's nearly made the cutoff. It's definitely going into production

I second the idea for the RUBY SHELL RAIN LAST PTB as well. Look forward to ordering a pair if offered in 9UK Wide fitting.

+1 for the RUBY SHELLRAINLASTPTB

Absolutely, I'll put this up by tomorrow at the latest. We've got enough Ruby to make 8 pairs of shoes. Although please note, the Rain last doesn't come in a wide fitting - just the Forest does - so this one will be just mediums.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
MTO PROJECT ARRIVALS!

I'm going to try and shoot some more artistic photos of these in the next day, but for the meantime, feast your eyes on the MTO styles that just arrived! We'll contact all the customers who ordered them shortly, and we'll work on getting all of these packed and shipped over the weekend:

Chocolate Suede w/ Chocolate Strap Jodphur Boot.
There's simply no stopping this one. Good lord it's beautiful.

Ruby Balmoral Boot
I can look at Ruby Shell Cordovan all day long. These are stunning.

Grey Suede Steinbeck Wingtip Boot
This was in the pipeline for a while, but it was worth the wait! The grey suede is awesome here.

Midnight Calf Perforated Oxfords
Good call on these! They came out great, and the black sole is a subtle touch

diglett

Reaction score
The Jodhpurs are great, too. Far better than I expected, and I'm kicking myself for not getting them, but my god am I excited for those Ruby boots.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
daaafuccck happened here. fuckmahass those are ahmayzin

Last edited:

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTO PROJECT ARRIVALS!

I'm going to try and shoot some more artistic photos of these in the next day, but for the meantime, feast your eyes on the MTO styles that just arrived! We'll contact all the customers who ordered them shortly, and we'll work on getting all of these packed and shipped over the weekend:

Ruby Balmoral Boot

I knew I should have jumped on these.
baldy[1].gif

elwood49

Reaction score

MTO PROJECT ARRIVALS!

Chocolate Suede w/ Chocolate Strap Jodphur Boot.

Midnight Calf Perforated Oxfords
Good call on these! They came out great, and the black sole is a subtle touch

Any chance for a reorder on these 2? Not sure how I missed them.

thecool85

Reaction score
Any chance for a reorder on these 2? Not sure how I missed them.

They were ordered quite a while ago. The funny thing is both styles were up for a while because we were having a hard time getting 6 for both. They definitely made up amazingly.

sridhar3

Reaction score
Yeah, if you guys run the midnight calf oxford and the jodhpur again, I'm in f'sho'.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MTO PROJECT ARRIVALS!

Ruby Balmoral Boot

O.M.G.
Please do a ruby shell chukka boot with Dainite sole. . .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads