• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EPLA Crewneck Fleece

Ok, this is a really early sample. The body's going to be taken in (it's a bit boxy), the collar's going to lose a full 2" in its width and there's going to be a stitched "X" detail coming down from the collar. The fleece is perfect - it's on the heavier side and it's a pima cotton french terry in a heathered pattern.

For some reason I'm really jonesing after this item.

You know, we all dogpiled on to the decision to do a sweatshirt-style X detail, but the more I think about it, the more this crewneck would look great with it. Way more casual than what I usually wear, but I think that's part of the appeal.

Mike are you guys doing a zip hoodie as part of EPLA?

kwanon

Reaction score
I had to chose between the orange and the russet, and I agree, the Russet is more versatile, but the Orange is what I went with. I have so many brown pants, but an orange pant is so unique and I feel could be one of those "unicorn" items and once its gone, people will be like, "Why didn't I grab this!?"

Speaking of which...I scored a
PVW23
yesterday! Woohoo!
Congrats/ouch. How far off of "MSRP" was it?
I'm waiting to hear on a bottle of 20. Can't complain if I don't get it though, I've had really good luck scoring BTAC and those have treated me very nicely
cheers.gif

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Congrats/ouch. How far off of "MSRP" was it?
I'm waiting to hear on a bottle of 20. Can't complain if I don't get it though, I've had really good luck scoring BTAC and those have treated me very nicely :cheers:

Not much...BTAC hard to come by in the North East this year...Pappy more accessible if thats possible.

metalleka

Reaction score

Caine jacket in navy hopsack, Epaulet shirt and Gustin jeans. You guys think the shoulder fit is passable? And oh yeah, the jacket is pure awesome. Can't wait to sport it at our company's pre-christmas party.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not much...BTAC hard to come by in the North East this year...Pappy more accessible if thats possible.

I don't have a lot of bourbon experience but the guy at my local store convinced to get a bottle of PVW 15 year family reserve. Anyone have experience with this bottling?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Its one of the fan boy favorites of PVW. The 20 and 23 are a bit more woody, but the 15 is a nice drinkable bourbon. I think its price has a lot to do with how drinkable it is, considerably less than the 20 and 23. Definitely a good buy. Last year's was supposedly VERY good.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Caine jacket in navy hopsack, Epaulet shirt and Gustin jeans. You guys think the shoulder fit is passable? And oh yeah, the jacket is pure awesome. Can't wait to sport it at our company's pre-christmas party.
Shoulders look OK to me. Is your concern that it is a bit too loose?

metalleka

Reaction score
Shoulders look OK to me. Is your concern that it is a bit too loose?
Thanks a lot, wj4. Actually I thought everything else about the fit is good but I wasn't a 100 % on the shoulders. Hopefully I'll be a bit thinner when summer comes and then might take it in an inch. Thanks for all the outfit pics you post here as well, always fun to see what you've come up with.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered my first LBM 1911 blazer, in navy herringbone. Have been admiring them for a good while now but was hesitant about the sizing and fit. Didn't want to pass up the rare sale price so thanks to Matt for talking to me on a Sunday and helping me decide on sizing.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ordered my first LBM 1911 blazer, in navy herringbone. Have been admiring them for a good while now but was hesitant about the sizing and fit. Didn't want to pass up the rare sale price so thanks to Matt for talking to me on a Sunday and helping me decide on sizing.

Congrats - this is one piece I would love to pick up, in any fabric. But I also know I sit firmly at a 41, and so shoulders would be off either way. I tried these on at SM and was amazed at the jacket, but bummed about being an in-betweener.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Congrats - this is one piece I would love to pick up, in any fabric. But I also know I sit firmly at a 41, and so shoulders would be off either way. I tried these on at SM and was amazed at the jacket, but bummed about being an in-betweener.

Thanks, El'. I wish I had a chance to try them on so I know I'm rolling the dice a bit here. But talking to Matt reassured me a bit. I'm hoping I can get away with just having to shorten the sleeves. Too bad they don't do mto's for these.

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Two shots of the Daltrey heavyweight wool SC. It worked really nicely as a jacket to wear in 40 degree weather walking to a conference and then also for wearing inside. Never got hot in it. Also shown are green wool Walts in the one photo and the chocolate brown duck canvas Walts in the other. Both show burgundy shell Carmina austerity bal boots and the Johnston's wool/silk/linen scarf, which was quite warm itself for its weight (it is very very light).

I haven't had the duck canvas Walts hemmed yet, and I think I might skip it and continue wearing them with the little bit of stack that they have at the stock inseam length.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I haven't had the duck canvas Walts hemmed yet, and I think I might skip it and continue wearing them with the little bit of stack that they have at the stock inseam length.

Nice fits! I agree: leave those unhemmed. Looks great.

Feeling a little bummed that my MTO rviets ended up a little shorter than I wanted, but just trying to embrace it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads