• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darnold
What! I missed this. What is the sizing run?

We'll stock the Ravello Brixton in 7.5D through 12D. Hard to say when they'll arrive, but it should be sometime in the next 4-6 weeks. I'll post them up here once they arrive.

Originally Posted by mbrokerny
Mike,

Is the sizing on the gunmetal chinos going to run like the british khaki or olive drab, just want to make sure I pre-order the correct size?

I'm confident that it will be the same. The fabric's properties are similar to our standard UK twill. But we'll absolutely check the production against our usual sizing once it arrives.

Originally Posted by dusty
Very excited about this, please post swatches/descriptions if you get the chance. Have you settled on pricing for these?

I should get the Tweed sportcoat swatches next week. I'll definitely post them up once I have them in hand.

Originally Posted by Doctor
I am also on the watch for tweed sportcoats.

I'm not sure they'll be long enough though - I didn't kop the Gant/Muchael Bastian guncheck because it was a couple inches too short in the body. Had to shed a little tear over that
frown.gif

Ah, sorry about that! The body should work on these, although they are a bit shorter than usual for an old-school feel. One of my best friends is 6' 3" and is getting married in our size 42 this weekend. He had to have the sleeves let out an inch, but the body looked good on him. It was a modern, cropped fit.

Originally Posted by APK
Do a light grey so I don't need to buy an H&M suit and so I have something to wear navy blue suede shoes with. Kthx.

Cool, I'm totally sold on doing that. It looks like my Super 120's fabric will be a little delayed, so we're going to roll with the Cadet Grey merino wool for the first suit.

However, in the future, we're intending to keep five colors of Super 120's Walt and Rudy trousers in stock. If the suit's well received, it's conceivable that we could run off a bunch of sportcoats to match, and have slim-fit suit separates in several colors to choose from. All made in New York, all superfine 120's Italian wool, with natural horn German buttons, and selling for approx $550 for both pieces.

My god, I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it. I need to take a cold shower.

Originally Posted by acw816
any idea how long it takes for an order to ship? i ordered on monday

We're closed on Mondays, but we usually get orders out in 24-48 hours. Feel free to PM me your order details, and I can check the status for you.

Originally Posted by edubs01
Mike-
When are you expecting a restock on the Navy Rivet chinos?

They're coming in late next week - along with the British Khaki and Gunmetal. Drop me a PM if you want to preorder a pair. I didn't put them up for formal preorder because we still had most sizes covered for stock.

vthustle

Reaction score
Mike,

Just received the hiker parka and it is awesome. Ever since you posted the preview of the Gant stuff you'd be carrying, this was on my list and it definitely doesn't disappoint. Now I need to get some of your own product to add to my closet. Thanks!

TopHatCat

Reaction score
Hey, just saw in the email that Epaulet is carrying some of the women's line from Nau. Any plans on carrying any of the guy's stuff?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
when are your yuketen's coming in? Please tell me you are getting some Maine Guide Boots.

I'm not sure - they sent me an e-mail that things were delayed. Should be in the next few weeks though. I didn't get the Maine Guide, but we did buy an awesome leather-soled boot in smooth brown leather.

Originally Posted by vthustle
Mike,

Just received the hiker parka and it is awesome. Ever since you posted the preview of the Gant stuff you'd be carrying, this was on my list and it definitely doesn't disappoint. Now I need to get some of your own product to add to my closet. Thanks!

Thank you sir! Really glad that you like it.

Originally Posted by TopHatCat
Hey, just saw in the email that Epaulet is carrying some of the women's line from Nau. Any plans on carrying any of the guy's stuff?

Absolutely. We're going to carry quite a few NAU styles. I'll start putting them online next week along with Fred Perry, Garbstore, Our Legacy, and SeaVees.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike - You keep on killing it. I might sacrifice my own purchases to pick up that Nau Cropped Down Jacket for my lady. It looks insane. Would you call it TTS? She normally wears a small or extra small in tops, mainly small in jackets.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Mike - You keep on killing it. I might sacrifice my own purchases to pick up that Nau Cropped Down Jacket for my lady. It looks insane. Would you call it TTS? She normally wears a small or extra small in tops, mainly small in jackets.

Oh you mean this one:

Down%20Stole.jpg

It's freaking amazing. It's definitely one-sized, it's intended to fit a bit large. It folds down to the size of a softball and is machine washable. Nutzo.

augustskies

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Oh you mean this one:

Down%20Stole.jpg

It's freaking amazing. It's definitely one-sized, it's intended to fit a bit large. It folds down to the size of a softball and is machine washable. Nutzo.

Hey Mike,

Will you be getting anything in like this for men? Looks really interesting, and I need to pick up something heavy for the winter.

skeptic

Reaction score
No 28s left either. :-(

Any plans to offer a gray donegal tweed as you did last season? How about lighter-gray flannel?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
Any updates on the fall denims?

Yes, we've got a new run of the Smith coming. We're going to restock contrast indigo, and bring in an overdyed black. The OD is exciting - as you wear it, the black will wash out and reveal the blue below. A few brands do this at any given time, but I'm pretty sure that we'll have the best priced, proper-quality version of this.

Originally Posted by Crane's
Hey Mike

Have fun at the wedding today.

Ha, thanks Karl! We did indeed have a great time. I ate my face off.

Originally Posted by augustskies
Hey Mike,

Will you be getting anything in like this for men? Looks really interesting, and I need to pick up something heavy for the winter.

Originally Posted by faketrain
darn it, sold out of the size 30 brown donnegal trousers, i'm assuming these won't be restocked and are a one off?

Well, that Nau piece is unisex - it definitely fits most guys. You just need the swagger to pull it off. We've definitely sold them to quite a few men.

For more conventional shapes, we'll also have a shirt jacket, and a zip-front hooded jacket, both of which are done in the same material and concept

Originally Posted by skeptic
No 28s left either. :-(

Any plans to offer a gray donegal tweed as you did last season? How about lighter-gray flannel?

i

Sorry guys, these particular fabrics were a one off. But I'm sure that I'll find more dead stock tweed items for a late October delivery. I'm heading to the trouser workshop today. There might be some grey available.

But we'll have a TON of other stuff. I'll have flannels in both charcoal and light grey. Moleskins in tan, navy, and olive. And wide-wale cords in wheat and chocolate. Should be here in about 3 weeks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads