• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
CRYSTAL WASH DYE EFFECT KNITS ARE HERE!

Hey guys,

We received all of the preorder units for Dark Crystal Wash and Ghost Crystal wash. They look freaking amazing!! We'll plan to ship out all of this tomorrow.

Cosmic Thunderbird Camo needs a few more days, but should finish up by the end of the week or early next week at the latest.

Here's two of the crystal wash sweatpants that we'll have shipping out to customers....

preview.jpg

preview2.jpg

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
That first pair is the spitting image of a pair of jeans I “tie-bleached” in the early ‘80s.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL mission accomplished. They're like a backstage pass to the Whitesnake concert.

Will Tawny Kitaen be hanging out there?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
603188f067af452d847c65e0.jpeg

LAST CALL FOR THE EXTENDED SIZES SASHIKO PREORDER

Hey guys,

This is quick and easy preorder project. I'm making a bunch of wholesale Sashiko Doyles and Rivets for two of our partner accounts. They're going into sewing at the end of this week.

The wholesale stock will only be Doyles in 38 to 42 and Rivets in 32 to 36. I know that many of you guys need sizes outside of that range, so this preorder is open until midnight to give you the opportunity to get them.

The colors on offer are Indigo, Vicuna, and Surplus Olive.
You can get Doyles in 34, 36, 44, 46, and 48.
And you can get Rivets in 28, 29, 30, 31, 37, 38, and 40.

We're putting this into work very soon and our LA production is pretty much back up to full strength. Should be no problem to ship this stuff out complete in early April.

These sizes will not be produced unless preordered, so don't miss out if you want to add to your wardrobe. And if you dig the new colors but take a stock size, drop Ming an email at custom[at]epauletbrand.com and he'll send your info to our wholesale partners. They'll be happy to take your order, and most likely would take a preorder or reservation against what they have coming in.

Click here to check it out and order

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to offer a plug for the seersucker on the Gitman EFF. I know it's not nearly as attention grabbing as the prints, but it's a great fabric. I have the rust color from last year done up as a short sleeve with a band collar and it's an absolute perfect summer shirt. If I didn't already have a light blue linen one done up with those same specs (seriously, that make-up works like a polo shirt, but just much better), I'd jump all over the blue one as well.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Just wanted to offer a plug for the seersucker on the Gitman EFF. I know it's not nearly as attention grabbing as the prints, but it's a great fabric. I have the rust color from last year done up as a short sleeve with a band collar and it's an absolute perfect summer shirt. If I didn't already have a light blue linen one done up with those same specs (seriously, that make-up works like a polo shirt, but just much better), I'd jump all over the blue one as well.
I’ve got the rust and the white seersucker, done up with camp collars. Killer fabrics.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How beefy are these Fairfax hoodies? Think they look great, but save for workouts, hoodies also have zero place in my daily life.
Can these serve as a solid stand in for a gym (well, living room during quarantine lol) sweatshirt?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How beefy are these Fairfax hoodies? Think they look great, but save for workouts, hoodies also have zero place in my daily life.
Can these serve as a solid stand in for a gym (well, living room during quarantine lol) sweatshirt?

They're pretty thick, which is why I'm clearing them out before the Springtime. Not quite as heavy as a Supreme hoodie, but thicker than the average one. It's a great deal at the sale price for sure. We've been WAY more successful with the sweatpants, so I think this might be the last run of Fairfax's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads