• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

86wgmm

Reaction score
Any chance of another run of silk matka Doyles/Sinclairs this spring? I wasn't in a position to pick one up over the summer but looking back through at the loden and oxblood and it'd be nice to get another chance.

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Oh really, which one were you looking at? If you're thinking the camo or crystal wash, I think a Large might actually be better for you.
Thanks Eva. I’ve had some COVID stress weight loss (that and intermittent fasting) so back close to a Walt 34-35 - still think a large best?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Eva. I’ve had some COVID stress weight loss (that and intermittent fasting) so back close to a Walt 34-35 - still think a large best?

Definitely, our model is about your size overall and even though he wore a medium for the pics, he'd probably opt for a large if he was buying it. I think that it will fit you great. You're going to be blown away with the quality on this too.. it's a huge upgrade from the knits we did before.

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Definitely, our model is about your size overall and even though he wore a medium for the pics, he'd probably opt for a large if he was buying it. I think that it will fit you great. You're going to be blown away with the quality on this too.. it's a huge upgrade from the knits we did before.
One other ? - there aren’t any sweatpents in the crystal wash, are there? I might’ve imagined them...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One other ? - there aren’t any sweatpents in the crystal wash, are there? I might’ve imagined them...

No, I just did the sweatpants in Camo and Grey.

Although the Camo sweats in Medium would be a good fit on you. I'm getting more tomorrow so going to update the stock on that right now if you want a pair. Humbly.. it's kind of the greatest thing ever.

And we're taking 30% off the Fairfax Sweatshirt in solid colors. You can't stack the 15% code with that, but let me do the markdowns with those. For solids, I think a medium will be great for you. The prints are ever so slightly smaller, so I'd still say a large with that.

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
No, I just did the sweatpants in Camo and Grey.

Although the Camo sweats in Medium would be a good fit on you. I'm getting more tomorrow so going to update the stock on that right now if you want a pair. Humbly.. it's kind of the greatest thing ever.

And we're taking 30% off the Fairfax Sweatshirt in solid colors. You can't stack the 15% code with that, but let me do the markdowns with those. For solids, I think a medium will be great for you. The prints are ever so slightly smaller, so I'd still say a large with that.
Awesome - I’ll take the camo in Med, will
Look for the update tonight. Although tbh I’ve oft heard the “best ever” superlative from you, Eva ;) - may they augur good things for 2021

GGMac

Reaction score
Wasn’t planning on making any purchases this evening but couldn’t pass on the DiPray Flecked Wool-Cashmere Field Jacket.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome - I’ll take the camo in Med, will
Look for the update tonight. Although tbh I’ve oft heard the “best ever” superlative from you, Eva ;) - may they augur good things for 2021

Haha, it's true, I'm a fan of big superlatives!

SOLID HOODIES ARE ALL IN THE SALE SECTION FOR $69

CAMO SWEATPANTS ARE RESTOCKED, USE CODE FAIRFAX15 TO SAVE 15%

Wasn’t planning on making any purchases this evening but couldn’t pass on the DiPray Flecked Wool-Cashmere Field Jacket.

Thank you... we already got it packed and shipped. This is going to blow your mind!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It was, but is a 1 of 1 sample in size 40.

Oud dude GGMac got the only one! But here's a photo for posterity. Was a gorgeous flecked wool-cashmere from Di Pray.

Please please post a fit pic after you get it!

DiPry Detail.jpg

Di Pry Shoulder.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance