1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Simplicio

Simplicio Senior member

There was some sort of issue with my order (International?). But it says that you have been notified. In any case, the site looks great. This will be a good move.

2. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

New site is most excellent. Sale was too - snagged two vests.

3. unclesam099

unclesam099 Senior member

If you hover over the Sunspel navy polo, it shows that size Large is all that there is available. When you click on it, there's no size dropdown. That is not the same as on other pages with a product that is in only one size.

The polos only show up under All products, and not under shirts.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks again for all of the orders guys! I'm really happy that we did the pre-launch here, so you have access to the best stuff!

You'd most likely be a 42 in the Southwick jackets. The Marcello jacket run a touch small, most of you guys should look to size up one on those.

PM would be great! Give me until the end of the week - we'll have more things built out then and we'll be ready for the first round of changes.

Yeah, they're a great opportunity. You'll love those trousers. I marked them down because they got lost in the mix of all our Regiment Twills, but they're rad. I wear mine every few days.

Pretty warm. Great Fall/Winter piece. If you live somewhere with a mild winter, you could get away with it as outerwear.

5. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Just snagged the camelhair, which was available in 44. I note that my login info doesn't work on the new site. I take it this is a future data update.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  6. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

OMG! Is the muted grey glen plaid still available for sale on the new site? I saw Stevent said he purchased one. I see it's still available on the old site. Was just wondering.

7. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

Cramertons were on my list of Walts to pick up - thanks for making it an easy call! [​IMG]

8. Epaulet

Ah, I wish. I don't think that we'll be able to port the logins to the new site. But the new site has a much richer experience for logged-in customers.

Probably not, we'll have to update the new site sales on the old site later tonight, but all the new site stuff is double-exposed. If it's sold out on the new site, then it's most likely sold out period.

9. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Le sigh. I had to go play tennis. Thanks Mike. The new site looks great.

10. stevent

stevent Senior member

Thanks, LA was freezing last night so definitely could use it

11. Moocow9

Moocow9 Well-Known Member

Do you think the sportcoats that are listed on sale would be alterable to work for somebody who is 5'4"?

12. hookem12387

hookem12387 Senior member

Man, I'd be out a lot of money if those jackets were all longs instead of R's.

13. steve2318

steve2318 Senior member

Mike - Is there fabric available to get a matching rudy trouser in the Loro Piana Navy Window Pane?

14. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Man, you ain't lying at all. You have to love how we have no transitional period at all. It went from summer in November to flat out freezing in a day.

15. Epaulet

Oh, that's a PERFECT piece for LA.

Sadly no, we're all tapped out of that cloth. It makes a pretty boss sportcoat in its own right though.

16. Epaulet

Order Confirmations

If any of you guys DON'T receive an order confirmation via email, please let me know. It should come through within 15 minutes or so.

We'll work to ship out as much as possible by Tuesday. You should also get an automatic email with your tracking info. That's for everybody, not just those paying with paypal.

We're going to jazz up both of those notifications with some HTML and images, but the basic text templates should come through for you already.

Thanks!

17. velomane

velomane Senior member

Wow, just snagged a shirt, a pair of trousers and that Loro Piana jacket in 36. One observation: no option for in-store pickup. Anyone else notice this?

Mike, PM sent.

18. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Incredible discounts! Thanks for the inside info, Mike. Picked up a polo, waistcoat and PJs. Was eyeing the Marcello guncheck when it disappeared before my eyes. :(

19. stevent

stevent Senior member

Kopped. Damn didn't buy any shoes this month but with these Epaulet purchases and SNS, way over my head need to get back to trading some derivatives :embar:

And yeah LA was crazy cold, left my apartment in just a shirt to go down Hollywood for a bit and pretty much froze to death

How does one clean camelhair? And also for the blackwatch trousers they pair with most base / neutral colors right?

20. Gerry Nelson

Gerry Nelson Senior member

Thanks Mike! I just bought two pairs of canvas Walts - butterscotch and olive. These will be my first clothing purchase from Epaulet and I'm really looking forward to getting them!

It's spring here in Australia and these would be perfect.