• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Open Stock Sashiko Blankets Are Here

Our big delivery of Sashiko Blankets has arrived! Preorders are all shipping today and tomorrow, and we have a limited quantity of open stock in six different varieties. Scroll down to see the lineup and use the code below to save 15% until Saturday...

blanket15

With its comfort, strength, and ease... our Sashiko makes for an excellent blanket. This simple throw measures 80in x 56 inches (2m x 1.4m), and it works on the couch, at the beach, or at the park. If you get it dirty, then go ahead and wash it on the hottest setting. This can stand up to anything!

Indigo Sashiko Blanket: $125 ( $106.25 with code blanket15 )
QcXiDn5Pr4xxFuliJW2I6WJgST690SexAmyAeiCb_tQmKC7Gjep5n5SNvsljAvH5xPaRcS5ODkwLmCHhVeS_arV_PgtmrgxkojA06Zqtdl2ZFUxqhW0jWL28l4iVQSmDqQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Gunmetal Sashiko Blanket: $125 ( $106.25 with code blanket15 )
J7TtnuJPq0hKw964kMf7SwSx3qknlssLvNV6BZQjttfey6z4ts-t8c8LCNURIxCY_8JidjpWQtJDRmEgJH72wU3VOB7Gxazlesah91WLMqFQjps5FjHrKpFybHntihi4nw=s0-d-e1-ft

Indigo Shibori Stripe Sashiko Blanket: $145 ( $123.25 with code blanket15 )
hu5ObC93Pl8lx7-2QGwNWGtzY3BwVd3eKsToswyOISWI8yg9E7yoThWKt0ON_cRbAPKKw-XFFMEnoi4QGy-RNn2pB9zL3rv1VsstXovRx_wsKjVv-5I4jd34oCDxqQEV2Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Olive Sashiko Blanket: $125 ( $106.25 with code blanket15 )
uEwIMrwsIUgU1-ULPgrHPsq_Htc-ECklIqLygQi429NHo11S_cYaFsuVbBaSH6e2ZE3knhGbI9m8vW7CkzYPfJe_Zx8S6qyA9uOaK8zXi8MUV0lZhheJm13W3AsnBb1hiA=s0-d-e1-ft

Fluorescent Pink Sashiko Blanket: $125 ( $106.25 with code blanket15 )
jR5vtfzFpq8to77Yzpbo6mDFdbnqxvozonJTk8zJkAuFVcPRdfDgQW1E6KgNNRfYPYovPjN8MazuBUbH-S_h-ksIwOzFJfamOawu9XGy3S3hZrG1XIT5txE3tULJ6FxKOw=s0-d-e1-ft

Natural Sashiko Blanket: $125 ( $106.25 with code blanket15 )
Q7ZSUNF08S1Fg-0_-HFUtWye8e4ebk-gpdK9vT_vJAY2dTK3oGYlH2ua4nvrTFqdnuD3p-yLNYTUwaupfuOYOrpj5Mp4bEUOLAZAKhozb01GJ3evBwfR4a-Um1BRig4ypw=s0-d-e1-ft

smmrfld

Reaction score
Epaulet Shell Cordovan Trainers - virtually free to good home

Hi all...I have sadly come to the conclusion that this last just isn't ideal for my feet. Offered free (all I ask is $20/pair to cover US shipping) to a good home are two pair of Epaulet Color 8 shell cordovan trainers, lightly used but always well-maintained, including the original bags. One pair is lowtop, one pair is hightop, and the lowtops have had matching shell cordovan reinforcements professionally added at the top of the collar since that area was weakening from stress. I believe these are size 7.5, but could be wrong...they measure 11.5" end-to-end on the soles. Hope someone can use these more than I have. Thanks.

Attachments

• trainers.jpg
    trainers.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 51

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet Shell Cordovan Trainers - virtually free to good home

Hi all...I have sadly come to the conclusion that this last just isn't ideal for my feet. Offered free (all I ask is $20/pair to cover US shipping) to a good home are two pair of Epaulet Color 8 shell cordovan trainers, lightly used but always well-maintained, including the original bags. One pair is lowtop, one pair is hightop, and the lowtops have had matching shell cordovan reinforcements professionally added at the top of the collar since that area was weakening from stress. I believe these are size 7.5, but could be wrong...they measure 11.5" end-to-end on the soles. Hope someone can use these more than I have. Thanks.
Generous of you to be offering to the group! Hope they find a good home.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3) Next project is the "Laid Back Short." Ming has been working it out, and I hope to have a sample to show next week. The basic idea is to make something that's comfortable, inexpensive, and quick to make. I'll have more details soon, but you can expect that we'll run a preorder this month for delivery by mid June.

You still doing the camp collar shirts you teased a while back?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Personally, I'd love to see some terry toweling material to wear w/ swim trunks and gauzy or slubby solids. I know patterns are the standard for that shape, but I really like having them in solids.

That would be dope for sure. I don't have any terry on the radar, but I absolutely want to do some easy solid cottons alongside the big prints. We'll hopefully have a new sample to show in a few weeks

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick note... we just received our very first Aero jacket in Horween Natural Chromexcel! This leather is in crazy short supply right now, but wow.. it's really worth the wait!

I'll have a video to post in a day or two as well. I think we'll try for a new Aero promotion on Thursday. They sent some gorgeous UK steerhide leather swatches which make for a softer and lighter jacket than our typical horsehide models. We have four beautiful colors in that, and we can promote it alongside all of the other leathers that we offer.

Highwayman Natural Chromexcel Main.jpg
Highwayman Natural Chromexcel Rear.jpg

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Eva and Ming, any mock-ups or pictures of the Doyle in glen check or check? Looking at the exploded glen and sand/shadow on the website. Thinking of getting some summer weight wool doyles.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Eva and Ming, any mock-ups or pictures of the Doyle in glen check or check? Looking at the exploded glen and sand/shadow on the website. Thinking of getting some summer weight wool doyles.

We’ve made up something close to the sand/shadow but let me see when I’m free if I can mock up a exploded Glen Check.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One of our IG guys posted some rad photos of the Wabash Stripe Kamigata

3FFC9CE6-B7F5-486B-8428-E8E870FC1388.jpg
CFC5258E-1F8E-4D82-A7A2-9453BB5E0301.jpg

If you dig the Kamigata shape, definitely consider grabbing one of these. It was a limited-run fabric from Toyo enterprises, and we only ran about 10 units in total. We won't be able to make any more.

To give you an idea of how it will age, here's a worn-in and faded vest in the same exact fabric...

rrl_mister_freedom__wabash_ind_1615620265_221bc2bf_progressive.jpeg

rrl_mister_freedom__wabash_ind_1615620265_cfa985e6_progressive.jpeg

espen

Reaction score

I have a Loro Piana POW Doyle from Eva that's a few years old. Love that thing, The scale Ming posted is pretty accurate.
IMG_1579.jpg
IMG_1578.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads