• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Houndstooth sportcoat? OMG, tell me when. Been looking for a good slimmer fitting one FOREVER.

Oh man, you're going to love this. The fabric is amazing too - it came from the same mill that did last year's legendary "guncheck" trousers. So good! Should be here by the end of Sept.

Can we start preordering Brixton in Cigar? And when will it ship?

I don't want to take preorders on the new styles as we don't have images of them. But I'll be happy to take a reservation for them. I can't really predict when they'll come, but I'd guess in late Sept to mid October.

PM me your size. We'll keep everyone on a list and drop them a line when the boots arrive.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will the currently stocked sportcoats be phased out or be maintained as staple type items?

thebunk

Reaction score

Will the currently stocked sportcoats be phased out or be maintained as staple type items?

I know Mike is busy and I think I can answer this as I asked this very same question a few weeks ago (which led me to pulling the trigger on both Wellers).

Essentially he said that he hopes to have the Caine Blazer instock as a staple item. Regarding the Wellers though, there is no guarantee and I believe he said of the two, the Midnight Blue is probably going to go out of stock before the Gray.

nbernie

Reaction score
I'm dying to see these pants

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I know Mike is busy and I think I can answer this as I asked this very same question a few weeks ago (which led me to pulling the trigger on both Wellers).

Essentially he said that he hopes to have the Caine Blazer instock as a staple item. Regarding the Wellers though, there is no guarantee and I believe he said of the two, the Midnight Blue is probably going to go out of stock before the Gray.

Thanks for the info. I better get on it then, as the Midnight Blue Weller interests me the most at the moment. Not a big fan of ticket pockets.

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was lucky enough so see some fabric swatches of the new houndstooth suiting over some drinks...you guys are gonna go apey, its noice.

enigma77

Reaction score
I was lucky enough so see some fabric swatches of the new houndstooth suiting over some drinks...you guys are gonna go apey, its noice.

+1. It's excellent.

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh man, you're going to love this. The fabric is amazing too - it came from the same mill that did last year's legendary "guncheck" trousers. So good! Should be here by the end of Sept.

I'm drooling....I don't have anything at all like this in my wardrobe. And a 3-piece?? Please tell me you'll be able to do a special order on a long size jacket for this.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must stop refreshing for new trousers...:facepalm:

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+2
How about posting up some teaser shots at the very least?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just visited my fabric supplier yesterday - I think that we can do one more round of Medium Grey, but that's probably it for the Midnight - at least in jackets. I can probably cut another 10-12 trousers in midnight, if there's anyone interested in a coat but the matching trouser is out of stock.
'
We'll do a charcoal and a navy suit later on in the season, but I don't think that they'll realistically come in before the end of November.

I'm drooling....I don't have anything at all like this in my wardrobe. And a 3-piece?? Please tell me you'll be able to do a special order on a long size jacket for this.

Yup, we should be able to do that. The first delivery will be just regulars, but I've got good inventory on the fabric, so we can do shorts and longs on request after that.

+2
How about posting up some teaser shots at the very least?

Will do - I can probably have that up in about 30 min.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yup, we should be able to do that. The first delivery will be just regulars, but I've got good inventory on the fabric, so we can do shorts and longs on request after that.

Woo hoo! That just made my day. :slayer: Hopefully I will be in NY again soon after the stock is released so I can check out the fabric in person. I should be up there sometime between Sep 9-18

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads